Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graf_chokolo needs our help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Graf_chokolo needs our help Empty Graf_chokolo needs our help Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

graf, like geohot, if now being amounted with legal funds. he set up a donation paypal . heres what he said-

Guys, i never wanted to take money from anybody for my work. And i always shared my work and code with PS3 developers and community. Recently i was working on bringing Linux to PS3 back, as you all know, unfortunately SONY managed to stop me. Many of you offered donations to help me continue my work and i always declined as you know. But now i really need your help and support in this fight with SONY. Please help me to pay my legal bills which are immensely because i cannot pay them on my own.

Here is my PayPal account: egorenar@gmail.com

And here is my bank account for direct transactions:

Alexander Egorenkov
Bank account:3726068
BLZ:60050101
BIC-/SWIFT-Code: SOLADEST
IBAN: DE62600501010003726068

Please donate as much as you can and want.
Thank you in advance.

And to answer your question “What happens with the remaining money ?”, i intend to give it to CCC club so the club could help other guys like me which get sued by SONY or give it all to some charity organization. I give you my word on that and you know that i keep my word.

help him out. even if it means donating only a dollar. im donating to him rite now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum