Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me, insctive during the week noe

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Me, insctive during the week noe Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

I will be on this site only on the weekends, because my parents grounded me for not getting A's, now i can only go on this site on weekends, but only if i have all a's, so i might not be active fro a long while

2Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Wow thats crazy bro. I got an F in science, and I just got my xbox taken for 3 days, And I still have an F in that class, and I can do anything.

Must be that unstructure that divorces bring

https://augustine.forumotion.com

3Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

my parents didnt divorce, cause my mom is chinese she wants me to get all A's first my xbox, like back in November, and now the computer Sad i might be online every now and then on weekdays

4Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

$H@D()W wrote:my parents didnt divorce, cause my mom is chinese she wants me to get all A's first my xbox, like back in November, and now the computer Sad i might be online every now and then on weekdays

yea chinese r pretty strict on their children. well best of luck to u

5Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

well im gonna be offline for the next 3 days so yeah c ya guys, and srry about messing up on the title, i was in a hurry Razz

6Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:10 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Alright shadow. If I get a F in a class, all that happens to me was, "just make sure you bring it up." And that was it. I was usually good about keeping my grades in the Bs and As anyway.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

7Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

SuperMario641996 wrote:Alright shadow. If I get a F in a class, all that happens to me was, "just make sure you bring it up." And that was it. I was usually good about keeping my grades in the Bs and As anyway.

yea same here. mai parents just started easing up on meh. i hardly ever get c's naoadays

8Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

well, good for u, i can go online when niether of my parents are home, like right now XD

9Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Shadow, you bad boy. It would suck for you if you were cot.

10Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

never got an F before...but if i did i wud be dead

11Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

i never got an F either, the lowest was a C for me

12Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I just realized that I failed at spelling.

13Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:07 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

XD, and btw i got caut, and nothing happened

14Me, insctive during the week noe Empty Re: Me, insctive during the week noe Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

caught u guys XD Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum