Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New A Core.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New A Core. Empty New A Core. Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Sarge127

Sarge127
Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1

Yeah guys im graduating next year and i need a very good laptop for when i get into RRC for my 3D animation stuff.
It has to be high end and very sustainable, I checked many sites and ... most of'em came up to $2,000+! i really need help.

I picked a laptop on alienware with high-end stuff and it all came up to $2,446+
If theres any other site that allows you to customize your stuffs let me know! because i was told i may get accepted if i continue what im doing...

Long road ahead.... Many plans to be made!

http://www.sniperspsp.tk

2New A Core. Empty Re: New A Core. Wed May 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Jason

Corporal
Corporal

You can google it, try looking at Dell XPS laptops.

3New A Core. Empty Re: New A Core. Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

Sarge127 wrote:Yeah guys im graduating next year and i need a very good laptop for when i get into RRC for my 3D animation stuff.
It has to be high end and very sustainable, I checked many sites and ... most of'em came up to $2,000+! i really need help.

I picked a laptop on alienware with high-end stuff and it all came up to $2,446+
If theres any other site that allows you to customize your stuffs let me know! because i was told i may get accepted if i continue what im doing...

Long road ahead.... Many plans to be made!

i think i can help u here. heres 1 site tat lets u pick ur specs. - http://www.originpc.com/index.asp (also these guys make a pc tat doubles as a 360. it looks fcking sick)

i wouldnt reccommend gettin a macbook though(i prfer 2 call them gaybooks, shitbooks, litebrites, and/or paperweights). theyre way overpriced 4 theyre specs and other pcs can perform alot better on the hw specs osx performs on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum