Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vista on netbook

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vista on netbook Empty Vista on netbook Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

This is were my point of. Vista sucks on a lot of hardware but not all. For one, I was not able to intsall TinyVista. (Sorry Reaper, don't have an externel DVD/CD player anymore. I would of use a USB but the filing was different so I was not able to install it) I installed the normal Vista Ultimate. OK In the past, I was never able to play Portal on XP or 7 but I can play it with some lag on Vista. It is still very playable, (Best to have Portal Render set to 0 for no lag at all.) For some reason on XP, there was no tecture acceleration or something in the lines of that and 7 had graphical errors in some games. (Weird rain bow in Halo for example.) Even though Halo is still not playale without major lag, there are no Rain bows flotting arround. I really think that the Acer Aspire One D260 is best with Vista. Very fast Internet Browsing compared to 7 and XP and over all. Vista has no flows on the AOD260. This is very interesting since every one knows that Vista sucks on a lot Hardware. I will try TinyVista on my old Desktop. People have installed TinyVista on a machine with 48mb of ram and it ran fine. My Desktop has 376.3 MB of ram so it should work. (Depending on my other hardware it might work.)

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum