Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS

+4
%ERROR%
Supermario641996
刈り取り機
$H@D()W
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Fragon wrote:wheres mine? Sad

btw i wouldnt call this a sarcastic note, its hard to tell if ur usin sarcasm online, fragon

27A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Mario, URS IS DONE Very Happy

A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Mario10

28A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Fragon

Fragon
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

$H@D()W wrote:

btw i wouldnt call this a sarcastic note, its hard to tell if ur usin sarcasm online, fragon
bake me cookies

29A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

OMGZ, I GOT SARGES DONE TOO!!!!!! Very Happy

A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Sarge10

Dont WOrry sarge, im makin a second part to urs that says "dont kill urself" Razz

30A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Dont10

31A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Fragon wrote:
$H@D()W wrote:

bake me cookies

not my job, SO no!

32A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

Where's Mine???! Evil or Very Mad Haha
Can you not be lazy and take a screenshot though?

33A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

what, i do take screenshots, look at the last 3 or 4, not the first 3, and yes duster, u deserve one, i hope

34A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

$H@D()W wrote:ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

its backwards Razz

35A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

刈り取り機 wrote:
$H@D()W wrote:ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

its backwards Razz

no it isnt, the "urself" part is just above the area, so u read the bottom then the top

36A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

$H@D()W wrote:
刈り取り機 wrote:

its backwards Razz

no it isnt, the "urself" part is just above the area, so u read the bottom then the top

Yeah the qoutes pretty much show that Laugh out loud.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

37A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

anyway there wasnt enough room for me to right the whole thing in a line, so i just did that Razz

38A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

heres one i made

A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Screen10

and fagon, here's my message to u-
A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Screen11

39A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

hey check this out, duster:
A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Duster10

40A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Empty Re: A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Fragon

Fragon
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

刈り取り機 wrote:heres one i made

A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Screen10

and fagon, here's my message to u-
A TRIBUTE TO MY BROS - Page 2 Screen11
this fagon thing doesnt make sense at all nor is it a word but thanks for being -Lame- and -failing- at trying ti insult some1,as for the msg....such childish idrc Lamer Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum