Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some prototype dreamcasts

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Some prototype dreamcasts on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
heres some pics of a few design changes the dreamcast went through, the first pic is just bizarre but the others look a bit more like a dreamcast.

yea idk what sega was thinkin

this one is my personal favorite

this one most resembles the dreamcast we all know and love

heres a concept sega had of a six port dreamcast

heres a few controller protos. some resemble the saturn controllers and others resemble the dreamcast controllers we today while others are just kinda their own thing

and finally not a proto but still worth mentioning is the dreamcast dev unit, called the katana which was the code name for the dreamcast(i would kill to get a hold of one)

2 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
and finally not a proto but still worth mentioning is the dreamcast dev unit, called the katana which was the code name for the dreamcast(i would kill to get a hold of one)

I would love to have two of them so I could make a computer out of one. Smile You know like the NES Computer.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 am

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
0_o EPIC!!!! i would love the 6 port ( Laugh out loud and people say PS3 was the first to have the idea of 6 players at once)

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

4 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
supermario641996 wrote:

I would love to have two of them so I could make a computer out of one. Smile You know like the NES Computer.

why would you need 2 to make a computer? Razz . in any these days your'e luck to have half of one :Laugh out loud!:

5 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
If I could get half of one, I would attach a game cube to complete the other half. Laugh out loud

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy

6 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Fragon

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
刈り取り機 wrote:
Fragon wrote:
does it look like i need your friendship? you dont even no me just because you chated with me for 4min you no me now...(Empty talk) but any way is the dreamcast in the first pic actually real? and why like dreamcast so much? no nintendo Entertainment system Sad

he never mentioned anything about friendship(to you i dont know anyone who even would). and yea all those pics are real theyre just cases though theres nothing inside its just a case. and the controllers are made of clay. thats an easy and cost effective way of planning out controllers and seeing how they feel when holding it and whether it feels comfortable or not
one question why do you love dream-cast so much its old and dead....

7 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Fragon wrote:
刈り取り機 wrote:
Fragon wrote:
does it look like i need your friendship? you dont even no me just because you chated with me for 4min you no me now...(Empty talk) but any way is the dreamcast in the first pic actually real? and why like dreamcast so much? no nintendo Entertainment system Sad

he never mentioned anything about friendship(to you i dont know anyone who even would). and yea all those pics are real theyre just cases though theres nothing inside its just a case. and the controllers are made of clay. thats an easy and cost effective way of planning out controllers and seeing how they feel when holding it and whether it feels comfortable or not
one question why do you love dream-cast so much its old and dead....
The Dreamcast was the most powerful console of its day. It was a great competitor to other consoles. It also had the most powerful processor of its day too. I have and love the Sega Dreamcast too. It easily competed with the PS1 and N64. The only problem I had was its analog stick. It was very terrible to use but you can't complain for an "old" system (you get use to it after a while.) And a "" the world old because its reall not that old. Old would be like the Brown Box or the Magnavox Odyssey (Thats just me though.)

8 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Fragon

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
NES is powerful to (in its days)

9 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
Fragon wrote:NES is powerful to (in its days)

actually it wasnt. the sega master system was superior to the nes in both graphics and sound

and also the dreamcast can play ps1 games thru bleemcast which was thought to be impossible at the time

and also in response to what you said about dreamcast being dead, youre wrong. the dreamcast scene is very much alive, even more than the psp scene.

10 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Sarge127

Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1
supermario641996 wrote:

Man what the fuk is that? ITS LIKE A COMPUTER!!! xD this is so going on my gallery... Its fuking hilarious...

http://www.sniperspsp.tk

11 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
刈り取り機 wrote:

actually it wasnt. the sega master system was superior to the nes in both graphics and sound

and also the dreamcast can play ps1 games thru bleemcast which was thought to be impossible at the time

and also in response to what you said about dreamcast being dead, youre wrong. the dreamcast scene is very much alive, even more than the psp scene.

This is true dream cast just wont die

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

12 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Fragon

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
Alex wrote:
刈り取り機 wrote:

it well die later

Last edited by Fragon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

13 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
Fragon wrote:
Alex wrote:
刈り取り機 wrote:

your just saying because he said that bring out ur own facts be original

Im just confirming his response =/

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

14 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Fragon

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
anyway Dreamcast is nice and all but N64 is way better than it idc if it runs PS1 games or not IMHO N64 is better than Dreamcast but prove me wrong

15 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
Fragon wrote:anyway Dreamcast is nice and all but N64 is way better than it idc if it runs PS1 games or not IMHO N64 is better than Dreamcast but prove me wrong

Dos FTW

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

16 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
Alex wrote:
Fragon wrote:anyway Dreamcast is nice and all but N64 is way better than it idc if it runs PS1 games or not IMHO N64 is better than Dreamcast but prove me wrong

Dos FTW

yea nothin beats good ol' DOS(except good ol'unix or linux Razz )

17 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

lawlietxxx

Sergeant
Sergeant
nice never did have a dreamcst or a nes thats what u get by being born on 1997

18 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
lawlietxxx wrote:nice never did have a dreamcst or a nes thats what u get by being born on 1997

Laugh out loud yea it sux being born after all this, i was born in time for the dremcast and then bought the older sega consoles(at the time they were fcking cheap)

19 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
lawlietxxx wrote:nice never did have a dreamcst or a nes thats what u get by being born on 1997

I was born on 1997 and i still have a dream cast

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

20 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Alex wrote:

YOU CHILD!, I, older than u Razz

21 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
$H@D()W wrote:
Alex wrote:

im older than both of u HA!

22 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
刈り取り機 wrote:
$H@D()W wrote:
Alex wrote:

im older than both of u HA!

Im Alex HA!

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

23 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Hey, guys. Your going off-topic.

24 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Fragon

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
supermario641996 wrote:Hey, guys. Your going off-topic.
Dreamcast suckes NES ownz *nuff said**

25 Re: Some prototype dreamcasts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 am

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
Fragon wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:Hey, guys. Your going off-topic.
Dreamcast suckes NES ownz *nuff said**

why do you think that? where is your reasoning.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum