Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Music.... what more u want......

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Luka

avatar
Captain
Captain
Laugh out loud! good Razz she SHOULD be avoiding u LMAO!!!!! Razz and screamo is EPIC o.O!!!!

a little off topic, but I\'ll be"chatting" on this site in my business class now lmao. they wnt lemme use fb > *RAGE!* ......... i needa start a topic on the random category..................... >_> check the time i posted this lmao. im posting AT SCHOOL whilelistening to _theblue x))))

Moderator: Double post combined. She posted this at 1:21 Eastern Standard Time.

52 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Laugh out loud Luka. Everyone in the High School in my distract is always on thier laptops.

Please do not double post. If the last post was yours. Just edit your last post. (Mexi's rule)




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

53 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
Luka wrote:
She posted this at 1:21 Eastern Standard Time.

Uhh, She isnt a he...



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

54 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
There. Problem solved and now your comment makes no since Laugh out loud.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

55 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 am

Luka

avatar
Captain
Captain
Charmander wrote:There. Problem solved and now your comment makes no since Laugh out loud.

Laugh out loud.

dammit ur lucky :l my school doesnt let us use laptops during class time, but other times, theres WIFI in the library Very Happy but i dont even bother bringing my laptop because i'd hardly get anytime to use it during school, and i dont wanna carry it for 30mins Q~Q.........

56 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am

_shameless_

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
Luka wrote:
Charmander wrote:There. Problem solved and now your comment makes no since Laugh out loud.

Laugh out loud.

dammit ur lucky :l my school doesnt let us use laptops during class time, but other times, theres WIFI in the library Very Happy but i dont even bother bringing my laptop because i'd hardly get anytime to use it during school, and i dont wanna carry it for 30mins Q~Q.........

hehe my laptops so small i can easily hide it behind my backback :3. I\'ll just be playing some counter strike or minecraft all day in school Razz

57 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 am

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
_shameless_ wrote:
Luka wrote:
Charmander wrote:There. Problem solved and now your comment makes no since Laugh out loud.

Laugh out loud.

dammit ur lucky :l my school doesnt let us use laptops during class time, but other times, theres WIFI in the library Very Happy but i dont even bother bringing my laptop because i'd hardly get anytime to use it during school, and i dont wanna carry it for 30mins Q~Q.........

hehe my laptops so small i can easily hide it behind my backback :3. I\'ll just be playing some counter strike or minecraft all day in school Razz

My laptops effing huge, But im allowed to use it in class and I\'ll always be playing Crysis 2 on it



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

58 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
The school I use to go to practically gave everyone laptops. All Macbooks. Everyone would play the Halo Demo on modded maps. And NFS: MW.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

59 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Luka

avatar
Captain
Captain
my laptops huge too Sad AND ITS HEAVY >_> (for me anyway >.<)

gah all i need is my MP3 to survive school xD...

60 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:41 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
Luka wrote:my laptops huge too Sad AND ITS HEAVY >_> (for me anyway >.<)

gah all i need is my MP3 to survive school xD...


All i need is a 5mb MP3 to last me... well, pretty much anything xD



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

61 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
All I need is well nothing....Maybe a calculator.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

62 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Luka

avatar
Captain
Captain
MP3s FTW!~ Very Happy

63 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

64 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

65 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

66 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 am

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
https://soundcloud.com/nipahdubs/1-am-animal-crossing-nl-rainy-mood

This is nice.
----
https://soundcloud.com/ronhautau/halo-3-odst-another-rain




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

67 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:55 am

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero


68 Re: Music.... what more u want...... on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum