Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Is 2012 really the end?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 am

Supermario641996


Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Who believes the world will actually end in 2012? To me, I think that nothing is going to happen (Gas prices will be through the roof.) Seeing that the world is changing slowly. I am sure that all of us will die old. (Plus didn't they find more to that Calender thing?)

If yes, what would that day in December be like? Would the world end or civilization end? Will there be survivors? Is Darth Vader really Luke Skywalker's real father?

If not, when do you think the world will end? Will anything at all happen in that December of 2012? How will you spend that day in December? Will there be anyone in your family that will go crazy? Will you follow the yellow brick road?

If your not sure then answer this question, what is 6,143 and 7,346? <--Math question.

If you don't give a dam then answer this question, what does D=M/V stand for? <-- science question.

I already know the Math and Science questions answers. Did the math in my head and well science is easy.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

2 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

%ERROR%


Legend
Legend
@supermario641996 wrote:follow the yellow brick road?

Laugh out loud eminem song. I think People are gona go crazy thinking it the last day of our lifes (the people that dont belive might be laughing to the dumb things they do) then at the last hour its going to be kinda like the G20 sumit then everyone will get mad/sad or what ever cause it didnt end and I\'ll get a cookie Very Happy



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

3 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Supermario641996


Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Whats the G20 summit? I would be the one laughing.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

4 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

刈り取り機


Mythic
Mythic
the myans were just too lazy to go past 2012

5 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 pm

%ERROR%


Legend
Legend
@supermario641996 wrote:Whats the G20 summit? I would be the one laughing.

Crazy people trashing things in downtown toronto and stuff lighting up cop cars wile crowd control trys to keep them from doing so



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

6 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Supermario641996


Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Alex wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:Whats the G20 summit? I would be the one laughing.

Crazy people trashing things in downtown toronto and stuff lighting up cop cars wile crowd control trys to keep them from doing so

That, I would be laughing at...

I just hope it doesn't turn into InFamous. (Without Cole and the electric explosion and all that.)




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

7 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 am

%ERROR%


Legend
Legend
@supermario641996 wrote:
Alex wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:Whats the G20 summit? I would be the one laughing.

Crazy people trashing things in downtown toronto and stuff lighting up cop cars wile crowd control trys to keep them from doing so

That, I would be laughing at...

I just hope it doesn't turn into InFamous. (Without Cole and the electric explosion and all that.)

Why would you laugh at that? people just walking by will get stuff thrown at them



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

8 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:21 am

SirXeno


Major Grade 3
Major Grade 3
What if the myans ran out of chalk?

Our calender only goes up to a year... Is it the end of the world?

Don't let it fool you even if it is the expiration date don't let thinking of it ruin your last year... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

9 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

刈り取り機


Mythic
Mythic
DArkBioXnod wrote:What if the myans ran out of chalk?

Our calender only goes up to a year... Is it the end of the world?

Don't let it fool you even if it is the expiration date don't let thinking of it ruin your last year... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

yea its not the end of the world when your milk expires Razz

10 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 pm

%ERROR%


Legend
Legend
@刈り取り機 wrote:
DArkBioXnod wrote:What if the myans ran out of chalk?

Our calender only goes up to a year... Is it the end of the world?

Don't let it fool you even if it is the expiration date don't let thinking of it ruin your last year... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

yea its not the end of the world when your milk expires Razz

My milk expired? NOOO!!! *shoots self*



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

11 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:05 pm

thonglover


Hero
Hero
All i have to say is Ain't going to happen, not even in a life time

12 Re: Is 2012 really the end? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

Guahanboi


Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3
@thonglover wrote:All i have to say is Ain't going to happen, not even in a life time

Amen

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum