Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey everybody.

Do you care about this?

Hey everybody. Vote_lcap40%Hey everybody. Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Hey everybody. Vote_lcap60%Hey everybody. Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey everybody. Empty Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm waratte/ワラって. I like to learn Japanese, program, and participate in Parkour/Freerunning. Do you care?

http://waratte.us/

2Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend
Hello and welcome to augustine! its nice to have some new members here and now. Enjoy your stay! (btw Freerunning is awesome im glad you`ve tried it the sense of freedom is somthing you can not replicate)



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
Hey everybody. 0IT95xW
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

3Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I am not answering your poll because I don't judge people I do not know. (Don't judge people I do know ether.) Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time on the forums.



Hey everybody. DHey everybody. C7Hey everybody. D
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

4Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Alex wrote:Hello and welcome to augustine! its nice to have some new members here and now. Enjoy your stay! (btw Freerunning is awesome im glad you`ve tried it the sense of freedom is somthing you can not replicate)
Thanks and I feel the same way you do about freerunning, it is awesome. Very Happy

http://waratte.us/

5Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and get to know some people here.



Hey everybody. Felix_the_Cat_animated
Contemplating on how to fix problems...
http://augustine.forumotion.com

6Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:00 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@Mexicouger wrote:Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and get to know some people here.
Thanks! I will enjoy my stay here! I also know about a few people here too. cat

http://waratte.us/

7Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3
I know him.

It took you about an hour to get more posts than everyone else...With no spam either. Nice work! Razz

8Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@lucksoar wrote:I know him.

It took you about an hour to get more posts than everyone else...With no spam either. Nice work! Razz
Shocked I'm not a spammer...

Name 5 times I spammed. Razz

http://waratte.us/

9Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

lucksoar

lucksoar
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3
@waratte wrote:
@lucksoar wrote:I know him.

It took you about an hour to get more posts than everyone else...With no spam either. Nice work! Razz
Shocked I'm not a spammer...

Name 5 times I spammed. Razz

My point exactly, with the massive amount of posting you do, I'm amazed that little to none of it is spam. Quite the accomplishment.

10Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@lucksoar wrote:
@waratte wrote:
@lucksoar wrote:I know him.

It took you about an hour to get more posts than everyone else...With no spam either. Nice work! Razz
Shocked I'm not a spammer...

Name 5 times I spammed. Razz

My point exactly, with the massive amount of posting you do, I'm amazed that little to none of it is spam. Quite the accomplishment.
Oh thanks.

http://waratte.us/

11Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Well remember guys try to stay on topic. Smile



Hey everybody. DHey everybody. C7Hey everybody. D
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

12Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@supermario641996 wrote:Well remember guys try to stay on topic. Smile
Are you referring to this topic or the entire forums? I'm just a little confused here...

http://waratte.us/

13Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
When I was referring to the topic I meant the current topic we're currently under. The topic is about you introducing your self and to help us to get to know you. I was just saying that because it was starting to get a little off topic. Just reminding before things happen. (Topics get derailed fast.) No one has done anything wrong in this topic.



Hey everybody. DHey everybody. C7Hey everybody. D
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

14Hey everybody. Empty Re: Hey everybody. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 pm

waratte

waratte
Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@supermario641996 wrote:When I was referring to the topic I meant the current topic we're currently under. The topic is about you introducing your self and to help us to get to know you. I was just saying that because it was starting to get a little off topic. Just reminding before things happen. (Topics get derailed fast.) No one has done anything wrong in this topic.
Oh ok, thanks for clarify that up for me. I had thought I had done something wrong. It's nice to know that I was wrong. Very Happy

http://waratte.us/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum