Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped 1 Dreamcast port

+5
Mexicouger
Fragon
%ERROR%
Supermario641996
刈り取り機
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Revamped 1 Dreamcast port - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped 1 Dreamcast port Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

yup sure can man!

27Revamped 1 Dreamcast port - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped 1 Dreamcast port Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

how would i add the bots in the match?

28Revamped 1 Dreamcast port - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped 1 Dreamcast port Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 am

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

impulse 101 iirc, i can bind it to a dpad button

29Revamped 1 Dreamcast port - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped 1 Dreamcast port Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

if you bind it to a d-pad button then a function will be missing the dreamcast has 1 less button then the psp i was already thinking that the zoom is gone (i can deal with that) but what else can you remove the melee? thats the only other thing i rarely dont use

the version i am using is jomarts mod u think that will run on the drreamcast.....?

30Revamped 1 Dreamcast port - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped 1 Dreamcast port Wed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

no worries, ive got a pretty good control scheme Wink and yea think so should work fine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum