Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

More Spambots

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am

lunarrocker

avatar
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel
Another spambot has started a topic about buying facebook likes xD.

Im getting a bit fed up with spambots ruining the forum Sad

2 Re: More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am

Crashrash23

avatar
Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1
@lunarrocker wrote:Another spambot has started a topic about buying facebook likes xD.

Im getting a bit fed up with spambots ruining the forum Sad
For real..... Neutral
I like reading new posts but not those

3 Re: More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
@Crashrash23 wrote:
@lunarrocker wrote:Another spambot has started a topic about buying facebook likes xD.

Im getting a bit fed up with spambots ruining the forum Sad
For real..... Neutral
I like reading new posts but not those

ikr man, its so freakin annoyin with these spambots Neutral

4 Re: More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
Laugh out loud theres a new one... this one actualy interduced its self



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

5 Re: More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
5hit
stupid bots!

6 Re: More Spambots on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 pm

DukeInstinct

avatar
Commander Grade 3
Commander Grade 3
Terminated.

Terminated another one that was in a different language too. They thought they could hide that it was spam but they didn't count on Google Chrome's built in translator!



7 Re: More Spambots on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 pm

TailsTheGamer


Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1
I needz my account back....

8 Re: More Spambots on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Crashrash23

avatar
Colonel Grade 1
Colonel Grade 1
@TailsTheGamer wrote:I needz my account back....
No offence but isn't it your fault?

9 Re: More Spambots on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

TailsTheGamer


Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1
@Crashrash23 wrote:
@TailsTheGamer wrote:I needz my account back....
No offence but isn't it your fault?

How would it be my fault? I got rid of them Spam Bot posts? This is Supermario641996. The moderator. The reason for my password not working is because the password limit is 32 but the password limit for the password box is 25 and my password is 27 characters long. I don't know why your saying that the Forget password doesn't work and that the password limit is messed up and or the spambots are my fault.

Duke, I apologize that I can not help you with spambot post deleting. My Supermario641996 account is inaccessible at the moment.

10 Re: More Spambots on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@TailsTheGamer wrote:
@Crashrash23 wrote:
@TailsTheGamer wrote:I needz my account back....
No offence but isn't it your fault?

How would it be my fault? I got rid of them Spam Bot posts? This is Supermario641996. The moderator. The reason for my password not working is because the password limit is 32 but the password limit for the password box is 25 and my password is 27 characters long. I don't know why your saying that the Forget password doesn't work and that the password limit is messed up and or the spambots are my fault.

Duke, I apologize that I can not help you with spambot post deleting. My Supermario641996 account is inaccessible at the moment.


Thats good cause no one can get into it meaning your data is just that much safer during this series of bot attacks



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

11 Re: More Spambots on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

TailsTheGamer


Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1
Alex wrote:
@TailsTheGamer wrote:
@Crashrash23 wrote:
@TailsTheGamer wrote:I needz my account back....
No offence but isn't it your fault?

How would it be my fault? I got rid of them Spam Bot posts? This is Supermario641996. The moderator. The reason for my password not working is because the password limit is 32 but the password limit for the password box is 25 and my password is 27 characters long. I don't know why your saying that the Forget password doesn't work and that the password limit is messed up and or the spambots are my fault.

Duke, I apologize that I can not help you with spambot post deleting. My Supermario641996 account is inaccessible at the moment.


Thats good cause no one can get into it meaning your data is just that much safer during this series of bot attacks

haha True True. (Oh no....Spambots are getting terrible. More Viagra adds...Mexi we need you!!!!!! We need some spambot IP life banning. xD)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum