Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PSP and 60mb of ram

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The PSP and 60mb of ram Empty The PSP and 60mb of ram Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 pm

lunarrocker

lunarrocker
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

OK here is my confusion, psp 2000s and above have 60mb of ram and a lot of homebrews try to use this 60mb. The thing is though, by default the psp 2000 has 20mb used as cache for games, which means that the games are not directly getting 60mb of ram.

My question is will homebrew run better with the cache disabled, the cache taken below 20mb or cache left as it is.

2The PSP and 60mb of ram Empty Re: The PSP and 60mb of ram Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

The fact that homebrew games are not UMD based. I am not totally sure but my guess is that to just shut it off. (PSP 2000s have 64 MB of RAM.) Some homebrew will not work with it on.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum