Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Augustine or revamped ipod port

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Augustine or revamped ipod port on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm

del3bcl3

Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1
Augustine or revamped ipod port would be awesome can someone do it or just a halo basted game on cydia because iHalo aka halo4iphone is dead.

2 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Dusterdoo

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
@del3bcl3 wrote:Augustine or revamped ipod port would be awesome can someone do it or just a halo basted game on cydia because iHalo aka halo4iphone is dead.
Not gonna happen, just like a PSP port won't happen..

3 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:45 am

del3bcl3

Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1
ok

Last edited by del3bcl3 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
or if someone could get a team up and try porting it................-looks at the floor-

5 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:43 pm

_shameless_

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
well they would need the engine source which to my knowledge isnt released for augustine

6 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Dusterdoo

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
@_shameless_ wrote:well they would need the engine source which to my knowledge isnt released for augustine
But certain people have it. Wink

7 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 pm

_shameless_

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
haha true Razz , even so the gaypod prolly uses different libraries than the pc does so it would require alot of modification to the code

8 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Moderator: We would appreciate it if instead of asking/hinting to get leaked parts/source of Augustine that you ask Mexi directly to see if the source is released or not. I am sure he wouldn't like it if you just took it without knowing if the source is released or not. Leaking of the game its self/source is prohibited. Thanks for your co-operation. *COUGH*COUGH*DusterdooCOUGH*COUGH* Not saying you did hint it. But the way that sentence is worded and the wink sure makes it that way.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

9 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Dusterdoo

Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1
@Supermario641996 wrote:Moderator: We would appreciate it if instead of asking/hinting to get leaked parts/source of Augustine that you ask Mexi directly to see if the source is released or not. I am sure he wouldn't like it if you just took it without knowing if the source is released or not. Leaking of the game its self/source is prohibited. Thanks for your co-operation. *COUGH*COUGH*DusterdooCOUGH*COUGH* Not saying you did hint it. But the way that sentence is worded and the wink sure makes it that way.

I was saying that I have the source. Mexi said that I'm allowed to use it in my projects..

10 Re: Augustine or revamped ipod port on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Then there you go. Wink

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum