Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

lunarrocker

avatar
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel
Halo anniversary is awesome!
Does anyone else have it and would like to play co-op?

2 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I have to wait till Christmas. -_-




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
i have to wait, maybe until the world ends, my parents wont give me my 360 back, but i can buy the game right now if i wanted to Smile

4 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 pm

_shameless_

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
pretty disappointing of a game imho, no multiplayer is a big letdown. i think its more worth it to just buy the xbox original on the market place for for like 1600 msp. it seemed like a very half assed "port" of ce

5 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Reaper. What are you talking about? Its like the best Port ever in my opinion and it comes with a reach map pack. It also brings online co-op to the single player. (Has a remake of my Favorite map of all time)




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

6 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 pm

_shameless_

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
@Supermario641996 wrote:Reaper. What are you talking about? Its like the best Port ever in my opinion and it comes with a reach map pack. It also brings online co-op to the single player. (Has a remake of my Favorite map of all time)

thats my point, all they did was make a shoddy map pack for reach. why not just put multiplayer in it instead? at least with the xbox version of ce(the you know...good one) theres multiplayer, and true ce fans wouldnt care about new, game ruining graphics...

7 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
@_shameless_ wrote:pretty disappointing of a game imho, no multiplayer is a big letdown. i think its more worth it to just buy the xbox original on the market place for for like 1600 msp. it seemed like a very half assed "port" of ce

you know there is multiplayer, its just with reach weapons on halo 1 remade maps

8 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:20 pm

_shameless_

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
@$H@D()W wrote:
@_shameless_ wrote:pretty disappointing of a game imho, no multiplayer is a big letdown. i think its more worth it to just buy the xbox original on the market place for for like 1600 msp. it seemed like a very half assed "port" of ce

you know there is multiplayer, its just with reach weapons on halo 1 remade maps

thats my point...they couldve just done ce weapons...

9 Re: Halo Anniversary on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
As much as I would like to agree with you......I am too sportive of the Developers to say anything.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

10 Re: Halo Anniversary on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@Supermario641996 wrote:As much as I would like to agree with you......I am too sportive of the Developers to say anything.


Im not, Lan party at my house! time to play some real halo ce.



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

11 Re: Halo Anniversary on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
I don't have a 360
(Ps3 user)

12 Re: Halo Anniversary on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
@_shameless_ wrote:
@$H@D()W wrote:
@_shameless_ wrote:pretty disappointing of a game imho, no multiplayer is a big letdown. i think its more worth it to just buy the xbox original on the market place for for like 1600 msp. it seemed like a very half assed "port" of ce

you know there is multiplayer, its just with reach weapons on halo 1 remade maps

thats my point...they couldve just done ce weapons...

actually theres a big reason why 343 didnt make the ce remade maps have ce weps, because reach just had two huge mappacks come out, whats the use of releasing two map packs, then the whole reach community dying out a month later, so yeah, they had to use reach multiplayer too, because of the title updates 343 did to reach, whats the use of doing that stuff, if a month later they switch to a whole new system, got it?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum