Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to put skyboxes on augustine

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty How to put skyboxes on augustine Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:35 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

I need to Question to any of you, how to put skybox on worldcraft cause the Ausutine.fgd are old and ¿Can update new?

Last edited by Map maker on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing jeje.)

2How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:47 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

*question

3How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

You can edit your last post by hitting the edit button. Its a rule to not double post.

Last edited by supermario641996 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

4How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

i think the rule is not to double post not doable post xP

5How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

_shameless_ wrote:i think the rule is not to double post not doable post xP

i also think that being offtopic is a violation of these rules too Razz

this is not offtopic because: map maker, i think the skybox has to do with a file in augustine, not the map, like skybox.tga or something

6How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:24 am

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

If your game / engine supports external skyboxes just put the small skytexture from zhltools wad on your sky and set the name of the external skybox in worldspawn (day, night or whatever)...

I am working with HLBSP maps, i dont know if that will work in old Quake1 BSP, but it should work too.

7How to put skyboxes on augustine Empty Re: How to put skyboxes on augustine Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Augustine dont have files of skyboxes only have in code (quake c)

And revamped 2 or augustine fgd are old and the hlbsp is a little diferent in bsp form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum