Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idk, this section is kinda inactive

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idk, this section is kinda inactive Empty Idk, this section is kinda inactive Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Hey, shadow, here with some information on some quake mods, since this section hasn't been update for weeks.

Revamped Mod: Still alive if you didn't know, I learned how to animate easily with qme, and I have added a few new weapons.

*New* My Nzp mod: right now, I re-animated 6 csportable weapons and put them in nzp, they work on both the psp and pc versions. These are the ak47, replaces the stg, the ump which replaces the mp40, the desert eagle which replaces the .357. the m4a1 which replaces the thompson, the famas which replaces the bar, and the mp5 which rep[laces the mp5k. I have also made a minecraft bow and arrow that replaces the ballistic knife (idk), and the usp .45 from my moddb page (low poly), which replaces the colt.

ihalo mod: this mod hasn't started off yet, but I will begin today!

2Idk, this section is kinda inactive Empty Re: Idk, this section is kinda inactive Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm

drmabuse1981

drmabuse1981
Commander
Commander

Nice, but you should make BlackOps weapons for NZP, that would be much cooler.
But nice work anyway Wink

3Idk, this section is kinda inactive Empty Re: Idk, this section is kinda inactive Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

drmabuse1981 wrote:Nice, but you should make BlackOps weapons for NZP, that would be much cooler.
But nice work anyway Wink
i animated them to be like the black ops/mw3 animations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]