Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped PS VITA

+5
%ERROR%
UrbanKid
D-TeK-DeV
jomart2000
mrgreezy3
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Revamped PS VITA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Hey, can you post how to configure the right analog stick without it being set to the other buttons? I finally got a chance to pick up VHBL and would love to be able to utilize all the controls on the vita rather than having 2 sets of same controls.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

27Revamped PS VITA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

the build that is public will not allow u to use the right analog stick

28Revamped PS VITA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:14 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Who has ps vita with vhbl or ecfw cause im feeling generous

29Revamped PS VITA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

I do.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

30Revamped PS VITA  - Page 2 Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm

purplstuph

purplstuph
Corporal
Corporal

mrgreezy3 wrote:video is unlisted share with friends if you got a vita we can talk
Enjoy!!!

comments or questions???
I have a ps vita. do you still have the build?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum