Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sparks in revamped psp

+3
thonglover
mrgreezy3
jomart2000
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sparks in revamped psp Empty sparks in revamped psp Tue May 22, 2012 11:42 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

I thought it would be very fun to go back wings and chips Kurok esque truth I find more fun so

2sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 12:01 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

remember jomart to conserve ram sometimes game wont load certain maps because of shortage of ram

3sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 12:14 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:remember jomart to conserve ram sometimes game wont load certain maps because of shortage of ram

Ok.greezy'm working on the problem of full textures.

4sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

This may be the next solitude Very Happy (im jokein)

5sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

not to be funny but this is better then solitude the real halo hands made it surpass solitude and im the solitude beta tester and your hearing this from me smh

6sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:not to be funny but this is better then solitude the real halo hands made it surpass solitude and im the solitude beta tester and your hearing this from me smh
hey greezy ,he solucionado ya el problema de texturas en el precache.
he liberado texturas y sprites que no se utilizan en la modificacion hecha. Wink
greezy hey, I have already solved the problem of textures in the precache.
I have released textures and sprites that are not used in the modification made. Wink

7sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

Hey jomart put a link please im realy surprised of the models, And i want to ask you this thing a few weeks. How do you create the models, in what program? Uh? I wait your answer thankx.

8sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jomart needs to make 2 seperate qc codes 1 for vehicles and another with no vehicles cause the ram is getting killed on my vita and alot of maps dont load on my beta Mad

9sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 10:03 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

the sparks seem a bit odd in halo, kurok its fine, but in halo it seems wierd

as a suggestion, you should add smoke rising after you see the sparks, but it might be too much for the psp/ps vita

10sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Map maker wrote:Hey jomart put a link please im realy surprised of the models, And i want to ask you this thing a few weeks. How do you create the models, in what program? Uh? I wait your answer thankx.
es bastante complejo de explicar por escrito tendria que hacer un video.
sobre como exportar un modelo y sus animaciones transformarlo en quake models y las animaciones en fragmes por que se transforma de modelos con base esqueleto a polygonos sin esqueleto como el quake.
yo por ejemplo si quiero hacer un modelo desde 0 y creando animaciones buenas utilizo.
KHED editor khed te permite hacer modelos buenos desde 0 muy sencillo des pues lo salvas en formato mdl o milkshape.
pera generar animacienes utilizo el milkshape creando un esqueleto sea brazos como un cuerpo entero de persona. despues lo salvo en MD2 formato quake2.
con el editor quake2model exporto las animaciones a mdl formato quake.
suele exportarlo con error pero para arreglarlo utilizo el editor quark y lo salvo para que se repare.
todo esto es para crearlo solo desde 0 el modelo con buenas animaciones
el editor QME lo utilizo para centrar el modelo y comprimir los objetos.

is quite complex to explain in writing would have to make a video.
on how to export a model and transform it into quake animation models and animations in fragmes that transforms the skeleton-based models without skeletal polygonos as quake.
I, for example if I want to make a model from 0 to good use creating animations.
Ched Ched editor allows you to do good models from 0 for the simple des mdl format or saved in MilkShape.
pear generate animacienes use the MilkShape is creating a skeleton arms like a person's entire body. it except after quake2 MD2 format.
the editor quake2model animations exported mdl format to quake.
suele exportarlo con error pero para arreglarlo utilizo el editor quark y lo salvo para que se repare.
todo esto es para crearlo solo desde 0 el modelo con buenas animaciones
el editor QME lo utilizo para centrar el modelo y comprimir los objetos.

11sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:jomart needs to make 2 seperate qc codes 1 for vehicles and another with no vehicles cause the ram is getting killed on my vita and alot of maps dont load on my beta Mad
grezzy el problema no es los wehiculos el problema son las texturas de los sprites que he creado si usted compara los modelos de player plasma vera que tienen el mismo en texturas y polygonos casi igual
para poder avanzar es necesario practicar mucho y si quiere una beta como beta tester que es usted deberia saber que tiene que haber errores y que poco a poco se reparan
ahora le subo un link con el bufer de texturas libre.
podra cargar todos los mapas sin problemas ok
ahora esta muy mejorado seme ocurre muchas ideas y las pongo sin pensar en los errores pero simpre son problemas de texturas siempre
en este archivo biene el source tambien por si quieren practicar
tengo pensado añadir hilo de humo en el sniper haciendo en codigo lo mismo que en el rocket

grezzy the problem is not the wehiculos the problem are the textures of the sprites I created if you compare the plasma edge player models that have the same textures and almost equal polygonos
order to move is necessary to practice a lot and if you want a beta as beta tester that you should know that there must be mistakes and gradually repaired
Now you upload a link to the free buffer textures.
may load all the maps without problems ok
is now much improved seme occurs many ideas and put them without thinking about the mistakes but simpre textures are always problems
biene in this file if the source also want to practice
I have plans to add thread of smoke in the sniper code doing the same as in the rocket
Happy Birthday greezy cheers
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5szyxl
asus add the name maps to the file that I forget Suspect

12sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Thu May 24, 2012 12:09 am

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

$H@D()W wrote:the sparks seem a bit odd in halo, kurok its fine, but in halo it seems wierd

as a suggestion, you should add smoke rising after you see the sparks, but it might be too much for the psp/ps vita
repito de nuevo para aprender hay que practicar y yo enseño lo que trabajo se necesita una base en el codigo para despues mejorarla utilize el spark de kurok por que necesitaba saber si funcionaria el codigo ahora lo que hare modificar el spark de kurok en spark sueltos y con efecto como en el halo las particulas de chispas libres de rebotes utilizando el codigo bounce de granadas por ejemplo y sobre poner humo despues va algusto de cada uno recuerde que la psp es muy limitada y no se puede poner muy buenos efectos pues le quita rendimiento.
pero hare lo que se pueda y espero que le guste un saludo

I repeat again to learn is to practice what I teach and work is needed based on the code to improve it then please use the spark of Kurok that needed to know if the code official now what makes the spark of change in spark loose Kurok effect as in the halo of sparks free particles bounce bounce using the code example and grenades to smoke after each ALGUSTO will remember that the pSP is very limited and not very good effects can make it go away performance .
but I will do as possible and I hope you like a greeting Wink

13sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Thu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

thank you jomart for the birthday gift cheers
vehicle beta is running on my psvita i cannot change the config to the psvita settings but game is still fun !!! i am now trying to minimize certain things to better the performace on the psvita .... video soon

14sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Woah! That AR model looks amazing! And I have to disagree with shadow, I think the sparks are fine but they should be toned down just a smidge, maybe smaller sparks?
and happy (belated) birthday greezy!

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

15sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Unknown good looking bro. I had to tweak jomarts code to use both analogs on the vita in weapons.qc . As long as jomart releases his source I can edit the weapons.qc so I can play on vita... this mod is amazing the banshee needs to move a little faster and also when u change weapon from banshee player model floats

Jomart2000. What qc do I edit to change starting weapon to rockets? Client.qc??

And thanks again jomart for new beta I love it

16sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Sat May 26, 2012 12:59 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

$H@D()W wrote:the sparks seem a bit odd in halo, kurok its fine, but in halo it seems wierd

Whats up man? And they still haven't raised the RAM in a $250 - $300 device??

17sparks in revamped psp Empty Re: sparks in revamped psp Sat May 26, 2012 9:30 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

thought the attraction that makes the effects have been applying new and explosion of the spartan shield when he dies efcto smoke grenade and sniper
also makes it more attractive smoke in the muzzleflhas
I have here an example.
greezy bazocas try the + battle map is great fun for bazocas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum