Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend


No, your eyes aren't decieving you, that is legit halo 4 gameplay. The main changes that I can point out is

-New foot step sounds (They are alot louder)
-New BR sound from alpha
*You can now get a good look at the hud. Look! forerunner vision!
*Game mode is called Midnight slayer
-Badges apear on screen but you also get the text in front of your screen kinda like Call Of duty or other "Modern" games
-Some sort of point system?
-Death animations (They look pretty awesome!)
-More that I forgot which are easy to point out.



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

2 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 pm

MapperTNT

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
Yea this video is a little old, i will post all gameplays of halo 4. In offtopic seccion.

3 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
///unknown\\\ wrote:

No, your eyes aren't decieving you, that is legit halo 4 gameplay. The main changes that I can point out is

-New foot step sounds (They are alot louder)
-New BR sound from alpha
*You can now get a good look at the hud. Look! forerunner vision!
*Game mode is called Midnight slayer
-Badges apear on screen but you also get the text in front of your screen kinda like Call Of duty or other "Modern" games
-Some sort of point system?
-Death animations (They look pretty awesome!)
-More that I forgot which are easy to point out.

Maybe when (and if, but not likely) it comes out to a portable console that can fit inside my pocket, I'll buy it!

4 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Mexicouger

avatar
Noble
Noble
I think Halo 4 will be something else! I really want 343 to stray away from the original Halo(Don't get mad at me). I honestly am just sick of the Halo franchise because its so repetitive. Halo Reach has lost its spark, along with all the other halo games in my opinion. I was playing forge earlier and it just seems so limiting. I mean, you have the same guns, the same items, the same everything. I enjoy being able to make pretty neat creations in Forge with different combinations of blocks and parts, but once you are finished, it seems so repetitive just to go kill everyone with the same weapons that shoot the same things with the same tactic. Just just has little variation.

I am hoping in Halo 4 they stray away from that and add alot more variation in. I really hope for attachments. That will make things so much better.

Halo 4 also looks very good, and is looking promising. I honestly can't wait for it.




Contemplating on how to fix problems...
http://augustine.forumotion.com

5 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 am

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@Mexicouger wrote:I think Halo 4 will be something else! I really want 343 to stray away from the original Halo(Don't get mad at me). I honestly am just sick of the Halo franchise because its so repetitive. Halo Reach has lost its spark, along with all the other halo games in my opinion. I was playing forge earlier and it just seems so limiting. I mean, you have the same guns, the same items, the same everything. I enjoy being able to make pretty neat creations in Forge with different combinations of blocks and parts, but once you are finished, it seems so repetitive just to go kill everyone with the same weapons that shoot the same things with the same tactic. Just just has little variation.

I am hoping in Halo 4 they stray away from that and add alot more variation in. I really hope for attachments. That will make things so much better.

Halo 4 also looks very good, and is looking promising. I honestly can't wait for it.

I agree, but I don't find halo to be too repetitive, I think halo reach had something lacking in it though.
What i'm waiting for is a new campaign style, like what they did with ODST, I want to be able to play as a solider once in a while or play on the covenant.
Im also really glad that they are updating the style of game, this will hopefully attract the call of duty audience to the halo universe and halo might have a chance to be the #1 game series again.



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

6 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Mexicouger

avatar
Noble
Noble
Frickbot wrote:
@Mexicouger wrote:I think Halo 4 will be something else! I really want 343 to stray away from the original Halo(Don't get mad at me). I honestly am just sick of the Halo franchise because its so repetitive. Halo Reach has lost its spark, along with all the other halo games in my opinion. I was playing forge earlier and it just seems so limiting. I mean, you have the same guns, the same items, the same everything. I enjoy being able to make pretty neat creations in Forge with different combinations of blocks and parts, but once you are finished, it seems so repetitive just to go kill everyone with the same weapons that shoot the same things with the same tactic. Just just has little variation.

I am hoping in Halo 4 they stray away from that and add alot more variation in. I really hope for attachments. That will make things so much better.

Halo 4 also looks very good, and is looking promising. I honestly can't wait for it.

I agree, but I don't find halo to be too repetitive, I think halo reach had something lacking in it though.
What i'm waiting for is a new campaign style, like what they did with ODST, I want to be able to play as a solider once in a while or play on the covenant.
Im also really glad that they are updating the style of game, this will hopefully attract the call of duty audience to the halo universe and halo might have a chance to be the #1 game series again.

I totally agree that Halo Reach has something lacking in it. I can't put my finger on it either. Maybe through Halo 4, COD and Halo fans won't bash eachother so much.




Contemplating on how to fix problems...
http://augustine.forumotion.com

7 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
Wish I had a 360...

8 Re: New Halo 4 gameplay, Thoughts? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:56 pm

MapperTNT

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
Me 2...

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum