Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my website from like forevimer ago

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my website from like forevimer ago Empty my website from like forevimer ago Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

so me and my friend a while back thought it would be cool if we made our own websites(who doesnt want to Razz) so thats what we did Laugh out loud. i cant believe its still up haha.

http://winhaxadmin.webs.com/

p.s.- i made the logo in powerpoint Cool

2my website from like forevimer ago Empty Re: my website from like forevimer ago Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Interesting. I'm surprised that you're missing PSP Hacks, though.

3my website from like forevimer ago Empty Re: my website from like forevimer ago Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

xD That's funny.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

4my website from like forevimer ago Empty Re: my website from like forevimer ago Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

I attempted to create an account, but instead I subscribed to the site. I wondered why it didn't ask for a password. XD
EDIT: Also, I was going to up your rep, but the +/- button is no longer there, so idk what happened...

5my website from like forevimer ago Empty Re: my website from like forevimer ago Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

_shameless_

_shameless_
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

yea idk where the login is xD n prolly just a forumotion glitch Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum