Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:35 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
http://q3psp.blogspot.com/
Anyone have any idea about the link above me? It doesn't have a DL link, but I'd like to get your input on whether it's real or not. He states "You all know where the download link is" but doesn't post it... So, tell me why you think it's real or fake, and be specific.

2 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Well looking at the time posted, it took this person from 5:49 AM to 9:20 AM on the same day to start and finish this person's product as well as assemble a team. I think it's fake.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@supermario641996 wrote:Well looking at the time posted, it took this person from 5:49 AM to 9:20 AM on the same day to start and finish this person's product as well as assemble a team. I think it's fake.
Hm... I don't remember seeing the date posted though only the time... I knew this was posted in 2006, so I'm not sure either.

4 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:Well looking at the time posted, it took this person from 5:49 AM to 9:20 AM on the same day to start and finish this person's product as well as assemble a team. I think it's fake.
Hm... I don't remember seeing the date posted though only the time... I knew this was posted in 2006, so I'm not sure either.
Well, don't forget that the link leads to a Blog. The date of all of her posts were August 10, 2006 on a Thursday. ^__^ Also her other project, "Unreal Tournament PSP" was started 20 Minutes after she completed the Quake III port. http://utpsp.blogspot.com/



Last edited by supermario641996 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

5 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@supermario641996 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:Well looking at the time posted, it took this person from 5:49 AM to 9:20 AM on the same day to start and finish this person's product as well as assemble a team. I think it's fake.
Hm... I don't remember seeing the date posted though only the time... I knew this was posted in 2006, so I'm not sure either.
Well, don't forget that the link leads to a Blog. The date of all of her posts were August 10, 2006 on a Thursday. ^__^ Also his other project, "Unreal Tournament PSP" was started 20 Minutes after she completed the Quake III port. http://utpsp.blogspot.com/
I hate people who do this kind of crap... I mean, she went through all that trouble of posting some (possibly) fake usernames that (apparently) worked on this port AND even gave an exaggerated size of the ISO. (about 300 MB).
She must have a lot of time on her hands, what a tool.

6 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:Well looking at the time posted, it took this person from 5:49 AM to 9:20 AM on the same day to start and finish this person's product as well as assemble a team. I think it's fake.
Hm... I don't remember seeing the date posted though only the time... I knew this was posted in 2006, so I'm not sure either.
Well, don't forget that the link leads to a Blog. The date of all of her posts were August 10, 2006 on a Thursday. ^__^ Also his other project, "Unreal Tournament PSP" was started 20 Minutes after she completed the Quake III port. http://utpsp.blogspot.com/
I hate people who do this kind of crap... I mean, she went through all that trouble of posting some (possibly) fake usernames that (apparently) worked on this port AND even gave an exaggerated size of the ISO. (about 300 MB).
She must have a lot of time on her hands, what a tool.

Yeah, I hate that too Evil or Very Mad ....It just seems to be too short of time for so much work.

Oh yeah, and on this "Screenshot" you can see the File path to the game witch is incorrect. Notice how the game is in the Root of the memory stick instead of in the GAMES folder. It could just be where the Map files are located but it just seams suspicious.

EDIT: xD One of the "team members" is "scratchmyballsUK."




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

7 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
same people do it for fun to piss others off

8 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

9 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
I have that, and it's just a quake one mod... Thanks though. Very Happy

10 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 am

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
@jastolze wrote:
I have that, and it's just a quake one mod... Thanks though. Very Happy
Better than fakes Man.

11 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:06 am

mrgreezy3


Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
i have q3 for psp slim its not fullspeed but definitely good enuff some maps dont load but the ones that do definitely play well

12 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 am

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@mrgreezy3 wrote:i have q3 for psp slim its not fullspeed but definitely good enuff some maps dont load but the ones that do definitely play well

Dude, upload it!




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

13 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:33 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@supermario641996 wrote:
@mrgreezy3 wrote:i have q3 for psp slim its not fullspeed but definitely good enuff some maps dont load but the ones that do definitely play well

Dude, upload it!
I found it, but I had to download it via torrent since the other links were taken down... If you want, I'll upload it, too.
Edit: I've achieved 42-48 FPS on small maps. When you add bots, it goes down to about 19-22 FPS... Still very playable! I've also gotten cheats, such as G0d mode to work, along with other smaller mods, like open arena and that rapid fire rail gun mod. Of course, I only play on maps that are no bigger than 1MB in size. This includes the aas (bot) file. I'll create a new topic so you guys can download it from there. Here it is: 4shared.com/rar/5ms70wQt/Quake3PSP.html Make sure to read the changelog I provided.



Last edited by jastolze on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something...)

14 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:
@mrgreezy3 wrote:i have q3 for psp slim its not fullspeed but definitely good enuff some maps dont load but the ones that do definitely play well

Dude, upload it!
I found it, but I had to download it via torrent since the other links were taken down... If you want, I'll upload it, too.
Edit: I've achieved 42-48 FPS on small maps. When you add bots, it goes down to about 19-22 FPS... Still very playable! I've also gotten cheats, such as Gosh mode to work, along with other smaller mods, like open arena and that rapid fire rail gun mod. Of course, I only play on maps that are no bigger than 1MB in size. This includes the aas (bot) file. I'll create a new topic so you guys can download it from there. Here it is: 4shared.com/rar/5ms70wQt/Quake3PSP.html Make sure to read the changelog I provided.

Thanks Jas. Very Happy +1

EDIT: I'll re-upload it to Mediafire so we can have more then one link. Wink

EDIT: Don't think it works on PHAT PSPs. It needs the 64 megs. (dam me and my PHAT PSP...)




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

15 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@supermario641996 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:
@mrgreezy3 wrote:i have q3 for psp slim its not fullspeed but definitely good enuff some maps dont load but the ones that do definitely play well

Dude, upload it!
I found it, but I had to download it via torrent since the other links were taken down... If you want, I'll upload it, too.
Edit: I've achieved 42-48 FPS on small maps. When you add bots, it goes down to about 19-22 FPS... Still very playable! I've also gotten cheats, such as Gosh mode to work, along with other smaller mods, like open arena and that rapid fire rail gun mod. Of course, I only play on maps that are no bigger than 1MB in size. This includes the aas (bot) file. I'll create a new topic so you guys can download it from there. Here it is: 4shared.com/rar/5ms70wQt/Quake3PSP.html Make sure to read the changelog I provided.

Thanks Jas. Very Happy +1

EDIT: I'll re-upload it to Mediafire so we can have more then one link. Wink

EDIT: Don't think it works on PHAT PSPs. It needs the 64 megs. (dam me and my PHAT PSP...)
Yeah, Not even quake 2 will run on phats... Oh well, you can do things with a phat that you can't with a slim or any other gaming device
Also, I tried uploading on mediafire, but it has a 200 MB limit, (even though the file i uploaded is only 203 MB... You could try uploading somewhere else, too. Very Happy

16 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I already split the file into parts.

Part 1: mediafire.com ?2mnis6x4c23zqqv
Part 2: mediafire.com ?2mnis6x4c23zqqv
Part 3: mediafire.com ?2mnis6x4c23zqqv

I don't like any other file sharing websites. Well...Megaupload was one I liked. *Cry*




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

17 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 am

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
Some one wrote:

Oh well, you can do things with a phat that you can't with a slim or any other gaming device

For example, you can use it as a TV remote, yeah, you heard me right.



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

18 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Frickbot wrote:
Some one wrote:

Oh well, you can do things with a phat that you can't with a slim or any other gaming device

For example, you can use it as a TV remote, yeah, you heard me right.

That was one of the first things I did when I hacked my PSP years ago.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

19 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@supermario641996 wrote:
Frickbot wrote:
Some one wrote:

Oh well, you can do things with a phat that you can't with a slim or any other gaming device

For example, you can use it as a TV remote, yeah, you heard me right.

That was one of the first things I did when I hacked my PSP years ago.


now we gotta find a way to use it as a light saber



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

20 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
Wha-LOOK HOW BIG HIS SIG IS! And mine gets broken cause its too big.

21 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Frickbot wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:
Frickbot wrote:
Some one wrote:

Oh well, you can do things with a phat that you can't with a slim or any other gaming device

For example, you can use it as a TV remote, yeah, you heard me right.

That was one of the first things I did when I hacked my PSP years ago.


now we gotta find a way to use it as a light saber

xD That would be the best PSP ever.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

22 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 am

drmabuse1981

avatar
Commander
Commander
Quake 3 PSP Sourcecode by crow_bar:

http://bladebattles.com/Quake3PSP/

Maybe somebody can fix the bugs and errors...

23 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@drmabuse1981 wrote:Quake 3 PSP Sourcecode by crow_bar:

http://bladebattles.com/Quake3PSP/

Maybe somebody can fix the bugs and errors...
When was the source released?

24 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@jastolze wrote:
@drmabuse1981 wrote:Quake 3 PSP Sourcecode by crow_bar:

http://bladebattles.com/Quake3PSP/

Maybe somebody can fix the bugs and errors...
When was the source released?

Hey Jas. If you could snip off some of that white on your sig, that would be great.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

25 Re: Quake 3 : Full speed ISO for PSP? Or not? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@supermario641996 wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
@drmabuse1981 wrote:Quake 3 PSP Sourcecode by crow_bar:

http://bladebattles.com/Quake3PSP/

Maybe somebody can fix the bugs and errors...
When was the source released?

Hey Jas. If you could snip off some of that white on your sig, that would be great.
I think I'll just delete the picture. It was funny while it lasted...

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum