Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:25 am

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
I don't know how many times I have to say this, but for those of you who want to cheat on PSP Quake/Kurok Mods, you have to type impulse 104 then impulse 7. In order to get rid of the annoying menu, type impulse 104 again. The sv_cheats command is a quakeworld client only command. (Other than Darkplaces, which won't run on PSP) For those of you who think they got it to work for some freak reason, post a video of it here. I mean, if it worked once, it will work again right? Also, the impulse 104 command only works on mods with the Frikbot X installed. Otherwise, it will say "Unknown command". I hope this helps you all understand.
- jastolze

2 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:37 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
Try sv_cheats 1
1=True
2=False

3 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 pm

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@thonglover wrote:Try sv_cheats 1
1=True
2=False
I repeat there is no sv_cheats. Even if you type 1 or 2, it will say unknown command. Thats because regular quake hasn't been programed to know what it means. There are no quakeworld clients for psp. Look up netquake commands and you see.

4 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
but it worked for me on revamped psp...

5 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
@$H@D()W wrote:but it worked for me on revamped psp...
Then post a screenshot of it. I know for a fact, that unless you code it in, like NZP did, then it's just not possible.I've even uploaded proof of this in picture form: http://i31.servimg.com/u/f31/17/31/13/09/snap0011.jpg

6 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend

it was coded in on the version your using

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

7 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
Frickbot wrote:

No, it was not. I just took the liberty of uploading a screenshot of the response after I typed it in. There is NO sv_cheats coded in. Ask Mexi or Dr.mabuse. They're experts on it. And for crying out loud, if you happened to get sv_cheats to work, UPLOAD A SCREENSHOT! Or a video or something.

8 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:19 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
@jastolze wrote:
Frickbot wrote:

No, it was not. I just took the liberty of uploading a screenshot of the response after I typed it in. There is NO sv_cheats coded in. Ask Mexi or Dr.mabuse. They're experts on it. And for crying out loud, if you happened to get sv_cheats to work, UPLOAD A SCREENSHOT! Or a video or something.

I was talking about the version shadow was using.

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

9 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Calm down peeps. We don't need a war here Very Happy

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

10 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:47 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
you just typed in sv_cheats i think you gotta type 1 or 2 after it to make it work, or I am just mistaken and am making myself look stupid Razz

11 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 am

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
Frickbot wrote:
@jastolze wrote:
Frickbot wrote:

I was talking about the version shadow was using.
I don't know how many times I need to say this: NONE of the PSP HALO's/Quake's/Kuroks have sv_cheats. It doesn't matter if I type 1 or 2. Either way, it will say "unknown command" Has anyone even tried to do this, or are you just going to say you somehow did this. I apologize if I seem angry.

12 Re: There is NO sv_cheats in PSP Quake Mods on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 am

drmabuse1981

Commander
Commander
Not 100% sure about Mexis engine and Kurok, but ProQuake does NOT have sv_cheats...
That impulse thing with frikbots works, it was designed for the waypoint editor and
it is in almost every mod with fribots xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum