Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grunt Attack's Steam Games Giveway (Featuring Borderlands 2) CLOSED

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2

I giving away PC copy of Borderlands 2 On My Facebook Page (Grunt Attack) It's ends this Christmas day so be quick
My Facebook Fan Page (Type In Grunt Attack) facebook.com/GruntAttack

youtube.com/watch?v=RrQXRt41-4k (I cant embed the video since i new member)

Just simply like my page and giveaway post on my fan page (Gosh dam stop laughing)
Then your in
Game Listed Below
Avadon
Cogs
Snuggle Truck
Zen Bound 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe Splice
Machinarium Avadon: The Black Fortress
Swords & Soldiers HD
Cogs
Zen Bound 2
SpaceChem
The Binding of Isaac And Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Borderlands 2 (You Would Have To Add Me On Steam For That If You Win , It's In My Item Inventory )

P.S I am new this forum and i needed more likes on my post to make to a fair giveaway thanks people Very Happy
I suppose i going to introduce myself on "Introductions Thead" when i have the time to do so
I hope this isn't count as advertising either , my grammar isn't up to standard

Last edited by Grunt Attack on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Grunt Attack wrote:I giving away PC copy of Borderlands 2 On My Facebook Page (Grunt Attack) It's ends this Christmas day so be quick
My Facebook Fan Page (Type In Grunt Attack) facebook.com/GruntAttack

youtube.com/watch?v=RrQXRt41-4k (I cant embed the video since i new member)

Just simply like my page and giveaway post on my fan page (Gosh dam stop laughing)
Then your in
Game Listed Below
Avadon
Cogs
Snuggle Truck
Zen Bound 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe Splice
Machinarium Avadon: The Black Fortress
Swords & Soldiers HD
Cogs
Zen Bound 2
SpaceChem
The Binding of Isaac And Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Borderlands 2 (You Would Have To Add Me On Steam For That If You Win , It's In My Item Inventory )

P.S I am new this forum and i needed more likes on my post to make to a fair giveaway thanks people Very Happy
I suppose i going to introduce myself on "Introductions Thead" when i have the time to do so
I hope this isn't count as advertising either , my grammar isn't up to standard
This sounds as fishy as the "free iPad giveaway"... No offense, but if you're really giving things out for FREE, then everyone's going to be skeptical.

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Hey there, please do not post stuff like this without the Admin's (Mexi or me) permission because for all we know it could be a scam (not saying it is.) And also, Welcome to the forums! ^_^

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2

Lolz Everyone thought it was rigged

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Maybe some of us thought it was rigged. I'm just a pirate. Arg me matey!

I kinda lost interest in borderlands 2 for some reason, I enjoyed it but it just isn't my kind of shooter.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum