Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

creating mod H4 psp

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 creating mod H4 psp on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
I'm editing a new mod stylo psp halo 4, pass by the forum to see if they are interested in the mod, greetings

2 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
i would like to see the mod

3 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
jomart is back at it again Laugh out loud

4 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
Yes, I am very interested

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

5 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
ok.hace little I got started making sounds spectaculares mod halo 4 and am starting to do the human shotgun halo 4'm texturing'll upload the finished mod as new animations spartans models.

6 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:50 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:jomart is back at it again Laugh out loud
jejeje.hello friend

7 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:33 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
whats up jomart.... when you release a beta please pm me qc so i can adapt to vita

8 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:whats up jomart.... when you release a beta please pm me qc so i can adapt to vita

Will you release a version supporting the right analog when you do?
Or at least an old version of revamped supporting the right analog?

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

9 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:whats up jomart.... when you release a beta please pm me qc so i can adapt to vita
ok greezy

10 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
I started working on the mod has h4 and truth, this being very bien.acabo spartans make several models of 590 triangles and also the shotgun halo 4 of human sounds and effects that I show in a video.
to end the sniper shotgun makes the good quality as I have already made ​​shotgun sight sniper zoom.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
models 590 triangles.

11 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Some more awesome work from an awesome person ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

12 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
Mister M wrote:Some more awesome work from an awesome person ^_^
thanks friend Wink

13 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
I will release a patch for whatever build jomart releases . If u have a build that has the qc in it send it to me via pm and i will patch it to use the right analog. Also let me know ur preferred analog speed and I will tweak the files for you

I will not be releasing any personal builds maybe later on I'm just too lazy. ;-)

14 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
I will release a patch for whatever build jomart releases . If u have a build that has the qc in it send it to me via pm and i will patch it to use the right analog. Also let me know ur preferred analog speed and I will tweak the files for you

I will not be releasing any personal builds maybe later on I'm just too lazy. ;-)

15 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Please use the handy Edit button. It saves on space and double posting is not allowed Wink It's only allowed if it's been a day or more after your last post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Please use the handy Edit button. It saves on space and double posting is not allowed Wink It's only allowed if it's been a day or more after your last post.

That was a mistake bro stupid cell phone service my fault once again

17 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Please use the handy Edit button. It saves on space and double posting is not allowed Wink It's only allowed if it's been a day or more after your last post.

That was a mistake bro stupid cell phone service my fault once again

No biggie, just a reminder. Wink Got to say it when I see it.

18 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:27 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
good friends and I ended sniper halo 4.
I teach a video while not large calidad.no I have the original cable psp go, so you can use remotejoy.

19 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Nice job Jomart! I like the sniper.

20 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:30 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice job Jomart! I like the sniper.
Thanks hope that anime has to play one day

21 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
h4 models ragdoll animations created with 3dmax

22 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Surprised Wow! Amazing! Looks great!

23 Halo 4 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm

D-TeK-DeV

Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Nice. Looking forward to Halo 4 Portable. Smile

24 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 am

Grunt Attack

Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2
That's is just too awesome, Jomart.
But is there going to be Halo 3/4 Heath Ui???
Halo Reach's one just looks out of place, just saying

25 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That's is just too awesome, Jomart.
But is there going to be Halo 3/4 Heath Ui???
Halo Reach's one just looks out of place, just saying
HUD changed stylo H4

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum