Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

creating mod H4 psp

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat May 04, 2013 1:13 pm

D-TeK-DeV

Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Snipe rifle and saw new skin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FireFight (requested by d-tek)

soory im being lazy and didnt upload it on the vita next video will be i promise Mad
greezy hey here I have made ​​four promethean light halo rifle
low polygonos for psp is prepared the model for the defragmented and do the reload
@Mr. Greezy, thanks for the great gameplay. If I had the experience of map making, I would make some of the firefight maps from Reach.

@Jomart, when I first seen that on your youtube channel, I thought that it was the real halo 4 light rifle.

52 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
no prob d-tek ... and to answer ur queston about playing online you via adhoc play ps3 and if u host a dedicated server on the pc you can play infrastructure i have done it before with kurok and halo has basically the same engine

53 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Fri May 10, 2013 5:08 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
although this is still beta slowly catching good looks
Scattershot beta

54 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:although this is still beta slowly catching good looks
Scattershot beta

beta looks very good jomart2000 i love the hud Very Happy

55 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
finally once more scattershot finish the hard work has been a model handling parts but in the end it was no problem to finish.
Now what I do is a map that has better quality these new models[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 am

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
often after saty
heaven decided to map a challenge to create and work on psp as it is quite complex in structure and design
in my opinion I think I'm taking a look quite similar since the quake psp and Worldcraft editor is quite difficult
so this being the map See the video below

57 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun May 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Wow that's amazing Very Happy I'm starting to think that the PHAT won't be able to handle this XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

58 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm

MapperTNT

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
xDD I have a Fat :3

59 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun May 19, 2013 9:23 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow that's amazing Very Happy I'm starting to think that the PHAT won't be able to handle this XD

today is your lucky day because it will be FULLY compatible with the phat at the most some maps may not work depemding on the size

the Eboot for halo 4 psp has not changed from revamp and revamp eboot is 32mb if we had someone who could clean up the revamped engine souce and compile it we can change alot of things

60 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Mon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

MapperTNT

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
Like the augustine source, (darplaces functions) The code is fully clean with a lots of uptdates and do not worry about deleting old stuff of original quake.

61 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Like the augustine source, (darplaces functions) The code is fully clean with a lots of uptdates and do not worry about deleting old stuff of original quake.

the engine source has errors in it and cannot be compiled as far as i know but if you wanna give it a shot y not..
the engine source should be with the rev17 build

62 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
once the map heaven found a very good skin halo 4 and I decided to give high quality texture and create the spartan model from 0 because it is the only way to achieve the desired pattern as I did with the last models weapons and the result has been a very good watch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sub has 900 polygonos possibly maybe once completed can download them at 850

63 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Here is a Video Of Double tap Sprint Beta Enjoy
good video greezy

64 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Thu May 30, 2013 12:51 am

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good video greezy

has mexicouger thanks for the help in another major step code for the progress of this mod
I would hate to see the map heaven on psvita
Note the sprint greezy a video of halo 4 for sprint position roket
a greeting

65 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Thu May 30, 2013 9:14 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good video greezy

has mexicouger thanks for the help in another major step code for the progress of this mod
I would hate to see the map heaven on psvita
Note the sprint greezy a video of halo 4 for sprint position roket
a greeting

jomart please fix Rocket sprint in code i cannot fix it what you see in video is beta and not real sprint

i will upload heaven on ps vita very shortly my friend

66 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Double tap sprint will be a very useful thing. Nice job Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

67 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
yes double tap will be very useful on psp i have not implemented for ps vita but both builds are crossplay with no issues

anyway... Heaven Map on PS Vita as Jomart2000 Requested Enjoy

68 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Thu May 30, 2013 11:55 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yes double tap will be very useful on psp i have not implemented for ps vita but both builds are crossplay with no issues

anyway... Heaven Map on PS Vita as Jomart2000 Requested Enjoy
thanks greezy it shows the fps on psvita works better than psp go
heaven map was complicated to do and I did it as simple as possible for the number of platforms that contained
The following maps will be more force small island called halo 4 multiplayer will be fun and fluids
good video greezy

69 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
i have also added body damage
for example it will take more damage with head shot and say head shot when enemy is attacked in head i will post new update soon

i am also working on homing rockets for fun gameplay

70 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Fri May 31, 2013 12:02 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i have also added body damage
for example it will take more damage with head shot and say head shot when enemy is attacked in head i will post new update soon

body damage
I think a fantastic idea to
cheers

71 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i have also added body damage

body damage
cheers

jomart2000 i will send you body damage code so you can adapt to you build my friend

72 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel

body damage
cheers

jomart2000 i will send you body damage code so you can adapt to you build my friend
is working hard on this mod
I am glad great progress
thanks

73 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am

jastolze

Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
Is there a port for the PSP or does this require both analog sticks? Nice job by the way. Very Happy

74 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is there a port for the PSP or does this require both analog sticks? Nice job by the way. Very Happy

HALO 4 is originally for psp but i have made it compatible with vita with ECFW TN-V
my builds will allow use of both analogs on vita .. and they are crossplay

75 Re: creating mod H4 psp on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

1LastRun

Private
Private
Is this still being worked on? I'd love to play it! ^_^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum