Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map Rotertime

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Map Rotertime on Wed May 15, 2013 8:59 pm

MapperTNT

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
Hey its me mapper Very Happy only i´m anouncing the new map rotertime, heres some shots:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 Re: Map Rotertime on Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Very interesting! Can't wait to see how it plays! (Fixed you post Wink The images were linked as thumbnails and seeing that you used the [img][/img] I guessed you wanted to use that instead..)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Map Rotertime on Thu May 16, 2013 10:31 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
his map is very good i have the rmf but for some reason it will not compile on my Cpu i have windows 7 maybe Someone can help us(a trusted source)

PLEASE MOVE TO "OTHER" SECTION PLEASE THANK YOU MODS Very Happy

4 Re: Map Rotertime on Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

MapperTNT

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Very interesting! Can't wait to see how it plays! (Fixed you post Wink The images were linked as thumbnails and seeing that you used the [img][/img] I guessed you wanted to use that instead..)

Thanks mario Very Happy

5 Re: Map Rotertime on Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm

MapperTNT

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:his map is very good i have the rmf but for some reason it will not compile on my Cpu i have windows 7 maybe Someone can help us(a trusted source)

I dont know the reason why my maps dont compile, maybe we should ask to jomart.

6 Re: Map Rotertime on Thu May 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:his map is very good i have the rmf but for some reason it will not compile on my Cpu i have windows 7 maybe Someone can help us(a trusted source)

There you go Wink

Mapper, please do not double post unless it's been 24 hours or more. Use that Edit button instead. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

7 Re: Map Rotertime on Thu May 16, 2013 10:18 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
Beta Gameplay of Map

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is not Final Textures For map... enjoy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum