Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

halo 4 mod android dowload

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 halo 4 mod android dowload on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 am

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]el apk en.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mi mod.
remember that to boot the game must redirect wing sdcard/id1
in my case is a samsung s 3 tube to go to the phone and not sd mod but could not find the address.
apply to the configuration of the box controls the volume option to use the volume on your mobile to shoot as very useful joystick trigger because a touch fps required if you want to play well the tactile are configurable.
I added the map heaven as map start
Map lockout as dm5
damnation map textures dm4 halo 4
battle creek in e1m2 map
blood gulch map dm2
also if poneis console models maps maps out a summary that has the game and if you want to put one write map and the map name
if you want a shotgun mod has options only go and you will find the option to search by choosing one elegis mods on and pulsais putting shot.

2 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
very good release jomart i will tweak psp h4 build and give release!!!

3 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 pm

jomart2000

Colonel
Colonel
mrgreezy3 wrote:very good release jomart i will tweak psp h4 build and give release!!!
hey greezy
thought had been abandoned as not respond my messages
should spend has android is incredible play on line with shotguns and smooth bazocas've made ​​a server open

4 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
haha my friend i have been busy psp beta is released

5 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I wish I had an Android phone to try the Android version...Congrats on the release!

[EDIT] That first link is broken.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

6 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Fixed the first Link for you Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:24 am

Grunt Attack

Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2
Jomart2000, Your Halo CE Android one is broken.
The game loads a white screen when i launch single player mode and most of the text is missing.
I'll try your Halo 4 one to see if it's works.
Downloading stuff from sendspace is really slow in my area Sad

8 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
I got a kindle fire, but im too lazy to set DP up Sad

9 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Grunt Attack

Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2
*jomart2000* Why did you delete most of your videos on YouTube?

10 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Grunt Attack wrote:*jomart2000* Why did you delete most of your videos on YouTube?

I think he deletes old content.  You can check out his new stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Also your signature is to long, can you please make it smaller?

[edit] Thank you for making your signature smaller.

11 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

PHYSC

Private
Private
Guys please help i am new here,i wish to install the mod i have darkplaces apk and data and understand sideloading an app, but i am unsure how and where to place the halo files?Any guidance would be greatly appreciated here.Thanks

12 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
PHYSC wrote:Guys please help i am new here,i wish to install the mod i have darkplaces apk and data and understand sideloading an app, but i am unsure how and where to place the halo files?Any guidance would be greatly appreciated here.Thanks

I'll see about getting you help right away. People don't visit often so the "active" users don't show up too often. I don't have an android device myself nor a phone so I'll see if I can find someone to jump aboard your ship. Wink

13 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:31 am

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
PHYSC wrote:Guys please help i am new here,i wish to install the mod i have darkplaces apk and data and understand sideloading an app, but i am unsure how and where to place the halo files?Any guidance would be greatly appreciated here.Thanks

Install the darkplaces APK, put that data anywhere you want and then inside the app set the "Working Directory" to your extracted files (The mod files) and Tada! I haven't booted up darkplaces in a while so I don't have the exact wording if you are still confused just post again on the forum.

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

14 Re: halo 4 mod android dowload on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
%ERROR% wrote:

Install the darkplaces APK, put that data anywhere you want and then inside the app set the "Working Directory" to your extracted files (The mod files) and Tada! I haven't booted up darkplaces in a while so I don't have the exact wording if you are still confused just post again on the forum.

There he is. lol I was gonna ask you if you could help him out but I hadn't talked to yah then I forgot to tell you yesterday XD

I'm such a nut.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum