Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone want to play some revamped on one of the new maps from the halo 4 release? Also, welcome back again mexi.
LAWL Sounds fun. Laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

27 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

thonglover

Hero
Hero
Are you for real?

28 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you for real?

Who? (Is this related to the current topic in any way?) Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and our Discord group here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

29 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:45 am

MIPOYAENTUBOCA

Private
Private
<Post Removed>

User has been banned for 30 days. If he is to return and show inappropriate behavior again, it'll be a permanent ban.

30 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 am

thonglover

Hero
Hero
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:<Post Removed>

ENGLISH!

31 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

wtf??? who is this person even after translation i cant understand  him  we need a auto ban hammer

32 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

wtf??? who is this person even after translation i cant understand  him  we need a auto ban hammer

From what I can understand from the translation, he is trying to promote someone else's Halo mod in a means that is inappropriate and is using inappropriate behavior.  I'll give him a 30 day ban.

You've been banned for 30 days.  If you return and act inappropriately to our users again, I'll ban you permanently.
(I PMed you the same message)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:we need a auto ban hammer

I am the auto ban hammer Razz

33 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 pm

NickBRCM

Private
Private
Where can I download? I bought a PSP just to play Halo away from home ! Very Happy

34 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:02 am

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where can I download? I bought a PSP just to play Halo away from home ! Very Happy
He locked the download because a (selfish) person mirrored the download after greezy asked not to. I think I saw the H4 icon at the new pspcustomfirmware.com,  the mirror is probably there.

Hopefully this doesn't spark Greezy's resentment of me...

35 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:35 am

Bal_Fias

Corporal Grade 1
Corporal Grade 1
OK so this is where everything happened. Well true, a forum that release a great game like this will definitely attract a lot of new members and all the rights should go to the developer(specially, rules for distribution).

Selfish people will only care for themselves. Most of this people will learn the consequences of their action the hard way.

36 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:57 am

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
It's more or less also a problem with people being ignorant. McGreezy has clearly stated that he does not wish to have the download mirrored and in little to no time someone broke that wish. The one who uploaded the file had an account here but most likely did not post at all and likely didn't even have any trust around here to begin with. Thus breaks the wonder why we are so locked down here, despite being a "Small" forum, secrets leak out like a cup with no bottom.

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

37 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's more or less also a problem with people being ignorant. McGreezy has clearly stated that he does not wish to have the download mirrored and in little to no time someone broke that wish. The one who uploaded the file had an account here but most likely did not post at all and likely didn't even have any trust around here to begin with. Thus breaks the wonder why we are so locked down here, despite being a "Small" forum, secrets leak out like a cup with no bottom.

The only thing locked down is this part of the forum, the rest is viewable by guests but they can't post. (I was the one who locked it down in the first place do to bot problems but that was solved a long time ago).

38 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:58 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Is there a download? If not then can I please have it. I have been waiting a long time. If it is private then can you email it to me. I wont mediafire or duplicate it.
EMAIL: Email removed. please keep your private information.. well.. private.

39 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is there a download? If not then can I please have it. I have been waiting a long time. If it is private then can you email it to me. I wont mediafire or duplicate it.
EMAIL:

This post is old man.

40 Download? on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:32 am

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where can I download? I bought a PSP just to play Halo away from home ! Very Happy

Here is the Download I found from a spanish website (not mine)

Link removed. This is why we can't have nice things -Unkn0wn

41 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:39 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Wait, why did you remove it. Did I break any rules or something?
Oh nevermind. I did not see the part on the rules that says no leaked sofware links. Thanks anyway

Last edited by GoldenBullet on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a mistake)

42 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 am

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend

Wait, why did you remove it. Did I break any rules or something?
Oh nevermind. I did not see the part on the rules that says no leaked sofware links. Thanks anyway

It's not even about leaked software. As I clearly stated before McGreezy did not want his mod mirrored and linking a mirror shows a lack of respect towards his wishes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's more or less also a problem with people being ignorant. McGreezy has clearly stated that he does not wish to have the download mirrored and in little to no time someone broke that wish. The one who uploaded the file had an account here but most likely did not post at all and likely didn't even have any trust around here to begin with. Thus breaks the wonder why we are so locked down here, despite being a "Small" forum, secrets leak out like a cup with no bottom.

As stated by McGreezy

[Removed Quote]

well guess what im not releasing nothing now you go and tell the man that leaked my file on a mirrored link release the source cause from here on out there will be NO RELEASES FROM ME... i was gonna release source but you talk to much honestly i dont giva F*ck for any rules on  a License or whatever i have seen millions of mods that are out that are closed source wtf you the quake police you f*cked it up for everyone cause i did that purposely didnt include the source to see if someone like you was gonna say something stupid and guess what you did now everyone loses... no go tell jomart2000 and that guy that leaked it to release his source cause im not releasing nothing ever again.... this is the thanks i get f*ck off... real crapo then instead of deleting my post you lock it on nzp... you enjoy your little internet rank im known in real life... but anyway dont pm me or anything concerning this beta unless ur my buddy and u guys know who u are i will hook you up

[Removed Quote]

sorry file is private im not releasing nothing anymore  talk to jomart2000 bye now no hard feelings

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

43 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
Guess who is Back.... hahahaha sorry fellas i will in jail for a year for something i didnt do but luckily the judge let me go finally AND NOW IM BACK LETS TALK Mad

btw i will be releasing the last build i made before going to jail ... i have to find my pspgo charger . i have updated my vita to 3.18 and deleted the files .. go to the psn and download gladiators begin for psp 7.99 and you can get tn-v 10 on your vita better be quick about it too lol... im glad to be home and error thanks for sticking up for this old man..lol (IM 31 NOW smh)

44 ok thanks on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Thanks for the reply. I did not want to offend mcgreezy. Sorry man, really.

Just to clarify, I did not make that download. I just found it at a spanish website a long time ago (took about a few days to understand it)

Mcgreezy: I hope you don't go to jail. You seem like a cool guy.

Last edited by Supermario641996 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

45 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Guess who is Back.... hahahaha sorry fellas i will in jail for a year for something i didnt do but luckily the judge let me go finally AND NOW  IM BACK LETS TALK Mad

btw i will be releasing the last build i made before going to jail ... i have to find my pspgo charger . i have updated my vita to 3.18 and deleted the files .. go to the psn and download gladiators begin for psp 7.99 and you can get tn-v 10 on your vita better be quick about it too lol... im glad to be home and error thanks for sticking up for this old man..lol (IM 31 NOW smh)
Wait... why do we have to download Gladiators begin?

46 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
to mod your vita to have pspcfw but its too late now most likely . you have to buy and download it to your vita to get pspcfw

47 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:04 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Guess who is Back.... hahahaha sorry fellas i will in jail for a year for something i didnt do but luckily the judge let me go finally AND NOW  IM BACK LETS TALK Mad

Wait... why do we have to download Gladiators begin?

It's for the PSvita VBHL Exploit so you can install the mod on the vita.

Also, McGreezy, is there any chance you could explain how you got the right stick to work? Is it just bound to the D-Pad or does the emulator still send input from the right stick despite the original PSP not having one.

EDIT: you beat me to it McGreezy. I wonder when there will be a full exploit for the vita.

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

48 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:13 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:to mod your vita to have pspcfw but its too late now most likely . you have to buy and download it to your vita to get pspcfw
I have a psp and a psvita.
is it coming for both?

49 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Welcome back. ill be back in like 3 months ;(

50 Re: Halo 4 PSP RELEASE!!!!! on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 pm

GoldenBullet

Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
There should be a page on moddb for this game

Last edited by GoldenBullet on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a mistake)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum