Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1
Just tell what bugs are in beta and me and jomart will work to fix them ....

2 Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:00 am

purplstuph

Corporal
Corporal
My psp 1000 crashes during loading of certain maps. on rare occasions, i run out of edicts.
This may be a few years too late, i'm sorry...

3 Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:13 am

Halopsp420

Private
Private
I play this frequently as well as revamped I found my old psp 2000 a few months ago & im getting a lot of my old buddies back into it they love the mod & it's near complete but the plasma sword you can't throw any grenade's they just go empty, when you stick someone they fly off the enemy & explode. & in revamped the plasma sword does not have a reticule, the needler doesn't have the correct reticule, the plasma sword takes about 3 hits to kill someone it's very under powered & the plasma rifle was never completed it needs the overheat animation a melee animation a shooting animation the hud ammo counter & the weapon icon for pickup & the reticule & if the plasma pistol could get the charge sound & sprite for the charge off the halo 4 one that game would be 100% complete its cool seeing someone who still is checking out these forums I really hope life gets breathed into this people still love the psp in 2018.

4 Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

purplstuph

Corporal
Corporal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I play this frequently as well as revamped I found my old psp 2000 a few months ago & im getting a lot of my old buddies back into it they love the mod & it's near complete but the plasma sword you can't throw any grenade's they just go empty, when you stick someone they fly off the enemy & explode. & in revamped the plasma sword does not have a reticule, the needler doesn't have the correct reticule, the plasma sword takes about 3 hits to kill someone it's very under powered & the plasma rifle was never completed it needs the overheat animation a melee animation a shooting animation the hud ammo counter & the weapon icon for pickup & the reticule & if the plasma pistol could get the charge sound & sprite for the charge off the halo 4 one that game would be 100% complete its cool seeing someone who still is checking out these forums I really hope life gets breathed into this people still love the psp in 2018.

In Halo 4, the plasma sword one shots.
I do get the empty grenade issue too, sometimes the shotgun doesn't shoot but it will reload nearly all 30 bullets.
I never bother using the plasma sword in revamped but i get that no reticle is annoying, same goes for that bugged plasma rifle.
Btw, the Nazi Zombie Portable community is very much alive on discord

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum