Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey peeps...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey peeps... Empty Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Just asking how you all are doing.  My life hasn't been the greatest for over a year now and my 19 Birthday is coming up.  I also really think I'm going crazy.  Doing the same thing everyday just to pass the time because my life halted 3-4 years ago.  So far, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I know others have it worse than me but I just can't stand it anymore.  My Uncle living here trying to control the house to people moving in here one after another and people using us for are money just because they know that we can't say know even though they know that we can't afford very much.  I need to go back to school in a little over 2 months but if my Uncle doesn't move out well...that may just not happen.  I have to be here to help around the house and suffer just because that asshole can't get off his ass.  If you didn't know already, he had punched a wall a couple weeks ago and broke his hand, got Bronchitis and even an ear infection one day after another.  He sits on his ass all day and watches TV non stop and wastes electricity. Hey I do my fair share of sitting at my computer but I go out side a lot and hangout with my family while I'm at it.  I went with my dad last week to get away from it.  It have silence during the night.  To have silence during the day.  To actually have time for myself after a year.  It was great.  It was soooo great.  I was able to sleep.  I was able to be happy.  I was able to be me.  I didn't need to be quiet just because there's a person in the room behind me.  The other thing is that he is in my room and I'm borrowing my sister's room...My mom offered to him over a year ago to take my sister's room but and I quote, "We wont be here long enough for that."  That was over a year ago...My room smells now and I'll need the power of fitty men to clean the Ground out of it.  Anyway, how are you guys? (I really needed to get that out)

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

2Hey peeps... Empty Re: Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 am

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

I'm doing fine....and don't worry, Things will get better. (everyone has problems)

3Hey peeps... Empty Re: Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I know Thong. It's just good to let things out sometimes. Wink

4Hey peeps... Empty Re: Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Cheer up Mario. Look on the bright side, You can share your birthday with me! Very Happy August 4th is the best day to be born ever!

5Hey peeps... Empty Re: Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

OBAMA! OBAMA! to soon?

6Hey peeps... Empty Re: Hey peeps... Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero