Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Erph Meh Gewrd

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Erph Meh Gewrd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:37 am

KittyCat

Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1
I'm getting a new PC again after a year, this time it's not going to go obsolete in the next 60 years!
I picked it all while on Digital Heroine! ^^

Specs:
Core i5 4670k 3.8GHz
8GB DDR3 2x 4GB HyperX 1600MHz Ram
AMD Radeon HD 7770 or 7790 or a GTX 550 ti (All same price really, I would of thrown the 650 bit it's worse than those).
500GB Cavier Black
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I was going to get a G3220 Penitum, but the i5 is worth the extra money. ^^

2 Re: Erph Meh Gewrd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Cools cools. I have the Asus GTX 550 Ti. It plays most games I throw at it on high or ultra (this card hates some effects like smoke and antialiasing. Smoke will lower the FPS a little. For instance, if I play Fallout 3 and find a protectron and release it from it's holding thing. The steam/smoke will lower the FPS from 60+ to 30-45 FPS for a sec. I don't use antialising usually because I don't like the look of it and it drops FPS by a lot. I don't know why; I like the blocky look XD)

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Erph Meh Gewrd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:20 pm

KittyCat

Major Grade 1
Major Grade 1
Sharp Tooth wrote:Cools cools.  I have the Asus GTX 550 Ti. It plays most games I throw at it on high or ultra (this card hates some effects like smoke and antialiasing.  Smoke will lower the FPS a little.  For instance, if I play Fallout 3 and find a protectron and release it from it's holding thing.  The steam/smoke will lower the FPS from 60+ to 30-45 FPS for a sec.  I don't use antialising usually because I don't like the look of it and it drops FPS by a lot.  I don't know why; I like the blocky look XD)
Smoke is a really intensive thing, no matter what card I have used, smoke cuts the FPS. But I am getting a Pentium G3220 until I get the money for the i5.

Also the GTX 550 ti beats the 7770 and is the same price, so I might get that, also I hate AMD's drivers. The GTX 550 is better than the 650. xD

AA isn't a problem for me, I will never enable it. Very Happy

As for the i5 though, it's about 5-20% faster than the 3570k, which is the most popuilar CPU on YouTube, the GTX 660 and 560 being the most popular, as I have seen among the pplz. ^^

4 Re: Erph Meh Gewrd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I'm still slowly working on my rig Razz

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum