Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My New Years Resolution for this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My New Years Resolution for this forum on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:26 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
For this forum to get back up to spec and active again with or without Mexi.  I would love to see this forum to be able to see what it has yet to see.  To have people communicating again even if it was back the way it was when it first started.  I miss the old days.

What are your New Years Resolutions?
I know what yours is Alex Laugh out loud.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

2 Re: My New Years Resolution for this forum on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
My New Year's Resolution for this forum is for me to be active again, I haven't posted much for a LONG time (ago in a galaxy far far away). Hopefully the forum will burst back to life! :3

3 Re: My New Years Resolution for this forum on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@$H@D()W wrote:My New Year's Resolution for this forum is for me to be active again, I haven't posted much for a LONG time (ago in a galaxy far far away). Hopefully the forum will burst back to life! :3

I hope so ^.^ I should make a default Avatar.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum