Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

So what's been going on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So what's been going on? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Thought I'd ask this.  Razz

A lot of negative things with me,
My dad has been having seizures, passing out randomly and the unemployment people are lazy bastards.  His doc had him go see a specialist who said "It's stress from your job, find a new one."  Yeah because that's an easy thing to do with his profession.  Also, he has had this happening to hi for a very long time.  I doubt it's stress.
We have no money at all.
Good on food and heat for now as our  family has helped us as much as they could.  (The can't help us anymore)
The state wont help us.
Using my neighbors nets.
My Great Aunt Pat died last week.
And there's probably more negative stuff to come because there always is.

On the good note, I'll be graduating and getting my diploma soon.

Other things that I don't know what category it should be under.
I had a dream that I only told one of you.  It was about a terrorist, Fluttershy, and myself.  (I'll keep it short)  The dream was very vivid to the point that I could feel my surroundings.  Flutters and I were in my bedroom on the floor at the top of the steps.  The terrorist had only given us a blanket.  I wasn't myself, I was probably the same size as Flutters (guessing by the height of my sight).  Anyway, the terrorist was trying to make Flutters eat some birds for whatever reason and Flutters was refusing, she had a hold of my head pushing my face into her stomach/chest area.  She felt cold but was very smooth feeling (I think she felt cold as she was scared and the dream lasted a 3 day weekend but I couldn't remember the first day).  The rest of me was laying on the ground.  I couldn't breath well because my face was pressed up against her.  I fell asleep in the dream in this position and awoke the next day to having to use the bathroom so I did (in the dream) there was a bomb on the floor in the bathroom with the time remaining of 120 minutes.  I never saw the terrorist and I think he was gone by the end of the dream.  Only heard him when he spoke to Flutters.

Hmm what else.  Something that's kind of personal that I can't bring myself to tell anyone even my family that I'm trying to push myself to tell people exists.  (A thought that I have had like all my life.)  I don't know if I'm bi, gay, straight or what.  I have no clue.  I do not know what sex I prefer.  (Sex meaning male/female.)  I've never had a girl friend so I don't know what it's like.  My sister knows that, at the time, I preferred neither but I would like to know what I do prefer.  What you guys don't really know about me is how shy I actually am.  I've always said, "I'll grow up to be a lonely rich man."  I don't want that to happen.  Well the being lonely part Laugh out loud.  Rich, on the other hand, would be nice.  The problem I have is that I don't know if people would think differently of me if I was gay or bi.  If I do turn out bi or gay, please don't think differently of me.  Sad  I thought it would make me feel better to get this out.




So anyway, tell me about your current life.  Are you having a good life?  (You don't have to say anything personal like I did.  I usually say what's on my mind.)

[EDIT] Now that I got that stuff out I do feel better ^.^




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

2 Re: So what's been going on? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
Me, Still looking for a job, trying to avoid getting a job as a casher, rather get a job as a stocker/packer or janitor (i'm 19 still living in my moms house), one time my brother took me to his house to help him move is old bed out to the trash (bed bugs) cause he is getting a new one, when we got done he showed me his xbox one, when he was playing bf4 , i was shocked at the xbox one's FPS (My My How impressive) but at the same time i don't want to buy a ps4 nor xbox one, cause im trying to buy\ build a descent gaming pc

And one time i had a dream that i shot a guy in both of his legs, then when i walked out side my house, the ambulance was a cross the street, so i walked up to them and said, "i shot a guy in both legs" the two workers shrugged their shudders and ran to go help the injured man.

and this one time, i sleep walked, outside but the cold air had woke me up

3 Re: So what's been going on? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
thonglover wrote:Me, Still looking for a job, trying to avoid getting a job as a casher, rather get a job as a stocker/packer or janitor (i'm 19 still living in my moms house), one time my brother took me to his house to help him move is old bed out to the trash (bed bugs) cause he is getting a new one, when we got done he showed me his xbox one, when he was playing bf4 , i was shocked at the xbox one's FPS (My My How impressive) but at the same time i don't want to buy a ps4 nor xbox one, cause im trying to buy\ build a descent gaming pc

And one time i had a dream that i shot a guy in both of his legs, then when i walked out side my house, the ambulance was a cross the street, so i walked up to them and said, "i shot a guy in both legs" the two workers shrugged their shudders and ran to go help the injured man.

and this one time, i sleep walked, outside but the cold air had woke me up

I used to sleep walk when I was little. Had a nightmare during one. It was weird because I was dreaming but I knew where I was and where I was walking. It was like literally being in a video game except scary as Ground.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

4 Re: So what's been going on? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:03 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Yo, it's Shadow, but you all knew that.
Just like Thong, I'm looking for a job, adding on to the one I have now, so I can save some money for college, and maybe donate some as well. I'm currently in an eca-type program(early college agency? or something) where for the next 3 years, I get to take college courses up until an Associates Degree. Animation and Modeling are the name of the game for me.

Dreams? I don't remember many of the dreams I've had recently, but a dream I had a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away), was where I was a Pokémon inside Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. That was probably the most amazing dream I ever had... until my friends and I had to fight a giant Luigi O_O
I think I slept walked during that.

5 Re: So what's been going on? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
$H@D()W wrote:Yo, it's Shadow, but you all knew that.
Just like Thong, I'm looking for a job, adding on to the one I have now, so I can save some money for college, and maybe donate some as well. I'm currently in an eca-type program(early college agency? or something) where for the next 3 years, I get to take college courses up until an Associates Degree. Animation and Modeling are the name of the game for me.

Dreams? I don't remember many of the dreams I've had recently, but a dream I had a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away), was where I was a Pokémon inside Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. That was probably the most amazing dream I ever had... until my friends and I had to fight a giant Luigi O_O
I think I slept walked during that.

XD  It should have been a Weegee.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

6 Re: So what's been going on? on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:32 am

Grunt Attack

avatar
Major Grade 2
Major Grade 2
Gray Scale wrote:Thought I'd ask this.  Razz

A lot of negative things with me,
My dad has been having seizures, passing out randomly and the unemployment people are lazy bastards.  His doc had him go see a specialist who said "It's stress from your job, find a new one."  Yeah because that's an easy thing to do with his profession.  Also, he has had this happening to hi for a very long time.  I doubt it's stress.
We have no money at all.
Good on food and heat for now as our family has helped us as much as they could.  (The can't help us anymore)
The state wont help us.
Using my neighbors nets.
My Great Aunt Pat died last week.
And there's probably more negative stuff to come because there always is.

I hope your situation get better soon. I'm sorry about what happened your family. If you don't want any more negative stuff to come, don't worry about the future, man and try to do something that will give you a positive outcome.

Other then that, as you guys know, Grunty is back on the forums once again.
A quick debrief what's going around me.

I got job a few months ago as an recovery person at discount department store. My experience there was a challenge at first but then I got used to sorting out the shelves and cleaning up the mess around there at a fast pace. Trying to communicate to other workers and my supervisor was biggest downfall for me even today. I still have trouble remembering their names. On a positive side, talking to customers is a breeze for me.
I pretty much spent most of my money trying to finish of my gaming collection. Within a few months, I picked up Japanese Xbox 360 cheap on Gumtree, some Xbox 360 Japanese and Western limited edition stuffs that I mostly brought off Ebay and a very cheap (excellent quality) arcade stick for my X360 at same discount department company I work with. Now, I'm banking for a house so to live in after I finish school.

Fast forwarding the time from there, I started to mod Left 4 Dead 2 on steam during the Christmas and New Years Eve time frame. I meet with a lot difficulty trying to figure out how to begin modding and package it to Steam's Workshop since there isn't a detailed tutorial out on the internet. After a few mods I uploaded, my Steam's Workshop profile became a big hit. Some of very popular ones I made are the Deardrops - Anime Music Concert, Shingeki no Kyojin ED 2 Great Escape For Tank Soundmod and Chaos Head OST For Tank Soundmod - Acceleration. For now , I'm holding off on moding L4D2 due to difficulty in finding some free time. In the future, I'll be working on opening and menu videos mods.

Now, I'm starting my senior school years and the work I was given there, really hit me in the back. Honestly, it's very boring in my school life and most of my loyal school left my school  Crying or Very sad I'll be postponding my Youtube channel due to lack of free time and there's not enough interest on my channel. In next holidays , I'll be getting my driver license so that me and my mates can go on road trip to Queensland after I finished school.

Oh, I forget to mention that I had school camp on December 2013. The experience there was very strange one unlike you hear from other people's camp experience. The workers at camp just give you the grounds and set you off with free time due to my school not being able to afford more service. ($200 AUD for 3 nights and my year group was very lucky to have camp)  Seriously, half the time we spent were just mucking sound in the cabins or in the swimming pool. What made this camp experience two thumbs up was the teamwork activities from day 1. Those activities was incredible and made the year group think out of the box. From that day , I realized that most my year group aren't a bunch of d*icks and they are actually very supportive to each other. Well there a lot of unforgettable things that happen in my camp experience but to keep my post short, here's quick summary.
Horse Sh*t, conflict argument, midnight troll, best food ever tried in camp, water action and steam night (Yes, Goldeneye Source Online)

7 Re: So what's been going on? on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Grunt Attack wrote:-snip-
(Yes, Goldeneye Source Online)

We were playing GE:S last night XD  Glad your back ^.^  Maybe there will be active people now XD




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum