Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know the Drill, Gonna be MIA again probably

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Alex, you know what to do. Check on the forums once a week if you can. Not forcing you to.

Me wrote:That's right guys! SAME THING IS HAPPENING AGAIN! SO EXCITED THAT I GET TO HAVE NO ELECTRICITY AND NOT KNOW IF I GET TO EAT EVERYDAY! I CAN'T WAIT!

Anyway, yeah, not sure when it's starting. Probably some time this month. 4-5 months blah blah blah wish people would pull their crap together blah blah blah pain and suffering again blah blah blah.

Things that really piss me off about this.

->Was told that we were good till the month before on multiple occasions. It is like 3-4 months before.
->I have a YouTube channel to keep up with.
->I already told people that I was finally able to get back to work on Project Delfino. (It's very popular)
->I have no friends and my parents hide in their room all day (this means I get to be by myself for most of the time)
->I have to reinstall Windows 7 (I am currently on Windows 10)
->I have money I was going to use for GTA V but am now going to be a nice person and give it to my parents who ow me $1000
->I can't do this again, last time it was super stressful
->My entire family smokes but me, that's a lot of money when you're absolutely getting $0. Money they find goes to cigarettes and food.
->I'm a big worrier, I worry for my family and it's very stressful.
->Not sure if they paid the car so if that's gone our family is pretty much dead because it's the winter.
->I'd get a job but every time I ask for help people are like "Yeah sure sure" and then that's the end of that.
->I can't keep up with the free games thread. I'll try.

Now my parents said something about getting a loan like the do every time (meaning not actually get a loan and just say they are) that may pay a bill (the electric bill for that matter) so let's hope for that although I doubt it seeing how they can't make $9000 last from September to December. (It was manly because they were helping out my sister with here child though, a crap tun of money gets spent when there are children)

I will see about using my neighbors slow internet again till the electricity gets shut off. I was able to get 30-800KB/s from him in the summer with all those lush trees in the way. Anywhere from 300+ was a stable connection. Anywhere bellow and the connection would drop every ten minutes.

On an other note, my sister is moving out tomorrow.

<-Anyway, bye in advance.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

thonglover

Hero
Hero
Don't worry, you and your family can get through this. Never lose hope

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Lose hope? Nah.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum