Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should I do with my old hdd

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What should I do with my old hdd on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:36 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
I recently got an one tb hdd and still have my old 200gb hdd that I salvaged from my old broken factory desktop, I would use both but the sata cables from my factor pc are too short and the cd/dvd drive is using them I mean should I remove the cd/dvd drive? because games today are digital (No disk required)? P.S I'm using My 200gb as the main hdd, I just want to utilize my 1tb like Making two hdds work to together, like 200 that 200gb to the 1tb

So should I fork out some more money for a pair a sata cables or re-use the sata cables from the cd/dvd drive?

2 Re: What should I do with my old hdd on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:55 pm

thonglover

Hero
Hero
[Update]
I have the 1tb installed as the 2nd drive and the 200gb as the main, Moved some of the space eating files to the 2nd hdd (Steam and origin games)

3 Re: What should I do with my old hdd on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
That's what I did with my drives. two 1tb drives and a 200gb drive. Main drive is one of my 1TB and the other two and damaged but still working so I have my steam games on them.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum