Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake emails will not be tolerated!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake emails will not be tolerated! Empty Fake emails will not be tolerated! Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Basically burner emails. I just banned the last 4 new users for have fake burner emails. This problem seems to be something Forumotion has to look into. Hopefully they fix the problem. Anyone signing up with fake emails will be banned. Currently emails ending in ".top" will be banned without question. If more come then I will add them to the list. If you want more information on this issue or want to know what the heck a burner email is, please ask. I'm assuming these are some sort of new bots. Other forums are having this issue today too.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum