Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

firefight

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 firefight on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm

watstha

Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1
for example,i have a map pack that i downloaded from this page and i want to play firefight in one of those maps,how can i play firefight in one of those maps??? and how can i make them appear in the map selection menu???

2 Re: firefight on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Trey777

Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3
none of toes maps are ready for firefight because they whent set up for it -__-... second some of thoes maps are mine and you never gave credit kid

3 Re: firefight on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Mexicouger

Noble
Noble
Trey777 wrote:none of toes maps are ready for firefight because they whent set up for it -__-... second some of thoes maps are mine and you never gave credit kid

Trey, calm down about those maps. They are pretty old, and we know they are yours. I am pretty sure the maps say your name when it is loading.

And second of all, Trey is right, the maps aren't setup for Firefight. They need things like Covie spawn points and Weapon Pods

http://augustine.forumotion.com

4 ok on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:02 am

watstha

Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1
Mexicouger wrote:
Trey777 wrote:none of toes maps are ready for firefight because they whent set up for it -__-... second some of thoes maps are mine and you never gave credit kid

Trey, calm down about those maps. They are pretty old, and we know they are yours. I am pretty sure the maps say your name when it is loading.

And second of all, Trey is right, the maps aren't setup for Firefight. They need things like Covie spawn points and Weapon Pods
ok thanks for the info man

5 Re: firefight on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:08 am

Mexicouger

Noble
Noble
No problem. Come back if you need more help

http://augustine.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum