Making a Video Tut
First install your Controllers' driver, if it's USB it should come with it, if it's Wireless you'll need a Reciever, or an adapter.
- Now! what you'd want to do is download Augustine
- Then Extract it to your desktop.
- After, Go to Download Pinnacle Profiler , it's a 30-day trial.
- Bookmark this page.
- install Pinnacle and restart your CPU.
- Now that your back Open Pinnacle
- Create a Custom game profile , thats your Controller Settings setup how you want it but make sure you set the left Stick to WASD and the Right to Mouse
- Save It, Click "Play" in Pinnacle.
- You should now be able to use your Right stick to move the Mouse
- Run Augustine , The EXE for now
- Press Down on DPAD, Then press START Twice and setup your Control Settings to Your Controller
- Once done press Esc until you see Multiplayer,Options, and all that stuff then close out the EXE
- Go back to the Augustine Folder, and Select THe Firt Multiplayer BAT File, Specifically "Revamped_Multiplayer.bat"
- Play Through and respond to this thread!