Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped PS VITA

+5
%ERROR%
UrbanKid
D-TeK-DeV
jomart2000
mrgreezy3
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Revamped PS VITA  Empty Revamped PS VITA Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

video is unlisted share with friends if you got a vita we can talk
Enjoy!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

comments or questions???

2Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

Icreible guau controller analogick.
Un saludo grezzy

3Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Got to get me one now.

4Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

UrbanKid

Captain Grade 1
Captain Grade 1

Is this coded on the vita's sdk or your running a homebrew loader

5Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

no this is from the psp side of the vita

6Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 am

UrbanKid

Captain Grade 1
Captain Grade 1

Hmm very well , Great work!

7Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Tue May 15, 2012 4:02 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Laugh out loud, that looks like it would be great fun, and would run better too, Though I have to ask one question, how did you get it to work? I tried to figure out how to get it on the vita but I couldn't figure it out.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

8Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

///unknown\\\ wrote:Laugh out loud, that looks like it would be great fun, and would run better too, Though I have to ask one question, how did you get it to work? I tried to figure out how to get it on the vita but I couldn't figure it out.

do you have the vhbl on your vita if not u cannot run this and sorry my friend i am waiting on jomart to finish his next release and maybe i will release my personal build cause i took time to waypiont maps add teleports where they were mising and even swapped all the maps its not as easy as transfering to the psp when you wanna edit something

9Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri May 18, 2012 3:41 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

mrgreezy3 wrote:
///unknown\\\ wrote:Laugh out loud, that looks like it would be great fun, and would run better too, Though I have to ask one question, how did you get it to work? I tried to figure out how to get it on the vita but I couldn't figure it out.

do you have the vhbl on your vita if not u cannot run this and sorry my friend i am waiting on jomart to finish his next release and maybe i will release my personal build cause i took time to waypiont maps add teleports where they were mising and even swapped all the maps its not as easy as transfering to the psp when you wanna edit something

Ah, vhbl, I had a feeling it used half byte loader. I wonder when people are going to figure out a way to crack the PS vita, the vita needs more games and homebrew would be the perfect way to go. Sony has released an SDK for making vita programs and games and I was thinking that could (maybe) be used to load/sign code. Either way, it's so awesome to play those old PSP FPS games that really needed a second joystick.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

10Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

I want my vitaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

11Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Tue May 22, 2012 8:43 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

im about to release my build im just waiting on the new smoke rockets from jomart and gotta touch up the maps so every map loads and doesnt have to be loaded via console

12Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Damnation With Weapons and Bots(waypointed) Video Next look Out for that!!!! btw all my maps are waypointed i even have Rat Race!!! and Guardian!!!!! from halo 3 if im not mistaken matter of face imma do a guardian vid

13Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

@Mr. Greezy, I have a Vita now and installed Total_Noob's eCFW. So if there's anything you need to test out, I'm your man.

14Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

AHHH SWEET !!! do you have revamped running with two analogs?

15Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:42 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

mrgreezy3 wrote:AHHH SWEET !!! do you have revamped running with two analogs?
I tried, but every time I set the left analog to move and when I shoot, it resets to look. Any clue on how to fix this?

Last edited by D-TeK-DeV on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 pm

SeongGino

Private
Private

I also have TN's eCFW, and i got the right analog as buttons and mapped to look, works perfectly. If you need tests, I can help.

17Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

SeongGino wrote:I also have TN's eCFW, and i got the right analog as buttons and mapped to look, works perfectly. If you need tests, I can help.
Yo what's up? How did you find out about us? And have a great time on the forums. Cool

18Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Laugh out loud jomarts Build is whats doing that you have to recompile the build and remove the code in the weapons.qc and player.qc its simple pm me maybe i can help you and i have a vita.cfg already in line. i would give you my personal build but im selfish and lazy Laugh out loud

SeongGino wrote:I also have TN's eCFW, and i got the right analog as buttons and mapped to look, works perfectly. If you need tests, I can help.

Like i said my friend pm the version you have i will tweak it and send you what you need if you map the right analog to the buttons that dumb i use my buttons as if im playing actual halo box is reload circle is melee ..... etc not to look around

19Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

@Greezy, send me the one you were playing on the PSPgo and check your PMs.

20Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

files sent

21Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 am

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Are you and Jomart still working on anything? Halo 4 is 7 blocks down and you guys could start making some Halo 4 weapons. That'll be sick. You would also feel like you have an updated Halo homebrew for 2013.

22Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

i stop coding for the build but i was thinking of adding the assualt rifle back in i have the model and stuff just been lazy. if you have a ps3 we can fight each other on the vita with adhoc party

23Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

mrgreezy3 wrote:i stop coding for the build but i was thinking of adding the assualt rifle back in i have the model and stuff just been lazy. if you have a ps3 we can fight each other on the vita with adhoc party
I just updated my Vita, so now I have to wait for the VHBL that's coming soon. I really don't enjoy homebrews anymore as I played them all.

24Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

im not updated i have my psp iso's on my vita also ecfw is great now i dont have to carry my go everywhere just my vita

25Revamped PS VITA  Empty Re: Revamped PS VITA Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 am

KimKim01

Private
Private

Can you send me the version you had on your psp go?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum