Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

G0d Mode Enabled Eboot

+3
thonglover
MapperTNT
jastolze
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26G0d Mode Enabled Eboot - Page 2 Empty Re: G0d Mode Enabled Eboot Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 am

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

They don't run away too offten... They really like hugs Razz

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

27G0d Mode Enabled Eboot - Page 2 Empty Re: G0d Mode Enabled Eboot Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Frickbot wrote:Yep, i found the files, i foud both the top down version of revamped 2 and the un heard of FPS version of revamped 2 which im gona call rev 18 but both of them are very WIP and are buggy expecialy the FPS version, maybe some one could fix it up?

DOWNLOAD

was the fps one the one where you spawn with all ?8? weapons, cause if its that one, its still here on the forums in the augustine updates section.

28G0d Mode Enabled Eboot - Page 2 Empty Re: G0d Mode Enabled Eboot Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

$H@D()W wrote:
Frickbot wrote:Yep, i found the files, i foud both the top down version of revamped 2 and the un heard of FPS version of revamped 2 which im gona call rev 18 but both of them are very WIP and are buggy expecialy the FPS version, maybe some one could fix it up?

DOWNLOAD

was the fps one the one where you spawn with all ?8? weapons, cause if its that one, its still here on the forums in the augustine updates section.

Oh. eh what ever.

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum