Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, just wow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow, just wow Empty Wow, just wow Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:00 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I can't believe it, last month was the third year anniversary of this forum...It's just crazy.  This forum has become part of my very soul.  I end up here involuntary now.  I just end up here.  This forum is something more to me than just a forum, this is the start of where I started to find people on the internet that were awesome.  I got myself in the PSP scene by myself.  I was bored, had a PSP 1000, a PSP battery, and a thumb tack.  I used the tack to pluck the little pin from t's hole to turn the battery into a pandora battery, hacked dat crap with some 5.00 M33-6 goodness then went about my day with homebrew.  I was very fascinated with it.  I had a video on my old channel that had thousands of views, it was my Daedalusx64 video.  I kept it updated with the latest release.  I then found myself looking for a Halo Quake mod for the PSP.  I found Solitude then I found Mexi's Mod of Solitude.  I tried it out then I messaged Mexi about it.  Followed him on that blog like thing he had, he turned the Solitide mod into Revamped and created the forum and from there it's history.  Oh and getting the battery apart took forever.  The fact is, I never expected to have gotten so attached to this forum.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum