Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Whatsup with this earthquake? Someone Explain all this? What is the problem if the power plants leak? This crap is scary

https://augustine.forumotion.com

2Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I will explain,

I am just kidden.

I am not really worried. Or maybe this is the start for December in 2012? I don't know. I just know that there was there earthquake. I haven't read much about it yet.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

3Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

not this again...

4Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

I can't imagine how much we would be in trouble if this happened here In America. Japan is a very well prepared country, and for them to get kicked down this bad....

I almost feel angry at everything.

5Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

Mexicouger wrote:I can't imagine how much we would be in trouble if this happened here In America. Japan is a very well prepared country, and for them to get kicked down this bad....

I almost feel angry at everything.

dont be. first off, consider the size of japan to america. of course a tsunami would be devastating to an ISLAND. u.s. is much larger than japan and most likly IF a tsunami were to hit the u.s., it would b down where florida is and those other states near it. and they are more than prepared for things like that. and same wit earthquakes, weve had them bfore and know how to deal wit them. just give japan a month and everything will b fine. now quit trying to relate the japan thing to sum 2012 conspiracy...

6Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

I don't believe in the 2012 Conspiracy.

And Florida is not as prepared for something like this as Japan was. Thats the scary part; Japan is one of the most Prepared countries for this kind of catastrophe. They are on the ground now, and just being kicked constantly. Being an Island has nothing to do with the tsunami. A side of Japan got hit, and look how much of the country was affected.

We are in for some major stuff.

7Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:42 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

Mexicouger wrote:I don't believe in the 2012 Conspiracy.

And Florida is not as prepared for something like this as Japan was. Thats the scary part; Japan is one of the most Prepared countries for this kind of catastrophe. They are on the ground now, and just being kicked constantly. Being an Island has nothing to do with the tsunami. A side of Japan got hit, and look how much of the country was affected.

We are in for some major stuff.

nahh. id give them a month and thisl b old news

8Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Empty Re: Japan EarthQuake, Whatsup? Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

thock321

Hero
Hero

still, a lot of people died or got hurt and lost their homes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum