Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

is anyone going to buy the Wii-U?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 am

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
.well ninttendo has a definate name for their next console, the wii-u. it has a unique idea for a controller and it seems they ditched motion control in favor of a controller. the cool thing is you dont need a tv for the wii-u bc u can play the wiiu on the display of the controller. i think thats a great idea.its also going to be hd which is nothing special.

the wii-u marks the the beginning of 8th generstions of consoles and nintendo already released the 8th gen handheld. depending on the price i may buy it, idk im fine with my wii so unless it can do something totally amazing i think my money will contin ue to be invested in my older console collection.

2 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
It would be pretty cool to just hook up the wii u on the go and play on the controler instead of getting a TV for the car and assassins creed has been confirmed to be on the wii u

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

3 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I would love to get it but I bet it will be super expensive.

Last edited by supermario641996 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

4 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
@supermario641996 wrote:I would love to get it but I bet it will be super expensive.
yea probably, the controller alone will probably cost as much as a psp and add the the console which has some pretty nice stuff inside i imagine it in total to be at leats $300

5 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
@刈り取り機 wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:I would love to get it but I bet it will be supper expensive.
yea probably, the controller alone will probably cost as much as a psp and add the the console which has some pretty nice stuff inside i imagine it in total to be at leats $300

One word "@@@@!!!!" i dont have that kind of money sitting on my desk, probab not gonna get it

6 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
@$H@D()W wrote:
@刈り取り機 wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:I would love to get it but I bet it will be supper expensive.

One word "@@@@!!!!" i dont have that kind of money sitting on my desk, probab not gonna get it

idk it may be cheaper, technology can change very quickly in 2 years so the technology in the wiiu may be a bit more affordable by the time it comes out

7 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
@刈り取り機 wrote:
@$H@D()W wrote:
@刈り取り機 wrote:

idk it may be cheaper, technology can change very quickly in 2 years so the technology in the wiiu may be a bit more affordable by the time it comes out

Also it can change entirly look at the kenect for example (or project natal) it used to be this micro little bar with the xbox button on it with an Artificial life form simulator (wich worked REALLY well) and look at it now

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

8 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 am

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I think that the price will be from $250-$350. Depending on the over all quality/technology of the product.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy

9 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
@supermario641996 wrote:I think that the price will be from $250-$350. Depending on the over all quality/technology of the product.

yea thats pretty reasonable for a console, expensive consoles dont tend to sell well(take the neo geo aes for example, which was priced around $500 and carts were $100) and thats when companies go under.

10 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
@刈り取り機 wrote:
@supermario641996 wrote:I think that the price will be from $250-$350. Depending on the over all quality/technology of the product.

yea thats pretty reasonable for a console, expensive consoles dont tend to sell well(take the neo geo aes for example, which was priced around $500 and carts were $100) and thats when companies go under.
Some people/companies forget that high prices is a bad idea and to make a profit, it shouldn't be expensive.

11 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

$H@D()W

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
btw, im probab not gonna get it, because the living room has no space, and the last time my family and I played the wii, my dad threw the controller at the wall (he didnt have the strap on and we were playin bowling, he threw it like a real ball XD )

12 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
@supermario641996 wrote:
@刈り取り機 wrote:

Some people/companies forget that high prices is a bad idea and to make a profit, it shouldn't be expensive.

yea primarily they price consoles high is bc of whats inside

13 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
It also depends what features the new WII-U will have. (If I really like/love that feature then yeas.) Still. I will have no money to buy it. Except maybe that money that I am saving for important things...Laugh out loud

14 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

DukeInstinct

Commander Grade 3
Commander Grade 3
Wtf. I only bought the Wii in the first place because of motion control, now they're going back to a normal controller? Screw that.

15 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 am

SirXeno

Major Grade 3
Major Grade 3
Duke try watching the trailer for it. santa its a pretty tight system.

16 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:56 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
DArkBioXnod wrote:Duke try watching the trailer for it. santa its a pretty tight system.

yea it still has motion controls

17 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 am

Guahanboi

Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3
Im gonna buy the PSVita. Screw 3DS and WII!

18 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
The Wii u has confirmed support for the old controlers

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

19 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Alex wrote:The Wii u has confirmed support for the old controlers

Support for NES controllers? Laugh out loud jk Well that's cool. Something I expected but good to hear its confirmed.

20 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
old controllers? im guessing we're going to need to buy an adapter

21 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
@supermario641996 wrote:
Alex wrote:The Wii u has confirmed support for the old controlers

Support for NES controllers? Laugh out loud jk Well that's cool. Something I expected but good to hear its confirmed.

No not nes you can use dream cast though (jk)

破壊衝動と生命についての考察

22 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 pm

waratte

Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@Guahanboi wrote:Im gonna buy the PSVita.
I am too, the PSVita seems very promising. Plus the Wii U will probably be a bit expensive for me... Wiiユウは高いだろう… I'll probably wait for the price to go down...

http://waratte.us/

23 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Guahanboi

Warrant Officer Grade 3
Warrant Officer Grade 3
@waratte wrote:
I am too, the PSVita seems very promising. Plus the Wii U will probably be a bit expensive for me... Wiiユウは高いだろう… I'll probably wait for the price to go down...

The PSVita shouldn't be too expensive right? As for the WII U, I think it might be around 250-400$

24 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm

waratte

Lt Colonel Grade 1
Lt Colonel Grade 1
@Guahanboi wrote:
@waratte wrote:

The PSVita shouldn't be too expensive right? As for the WII U, I think it might be around 250-400$
The PSvita isn't that expensive. $250 for the Wifi model and $300 for the 3G model. I'll wait for the Wii U price to go down. Home consoles cost alot.

http://waratte.us/

25 Re: is anyone going to buy the Wii-U? on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm

刈り取り機

Mythic
Mythic
the name vita alone is gay enough, but add in the features it has and it just makes it even gayer. like what is even the use of a touch back? and the touch screen ruins it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum