Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

at&t router help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1at&t router help Empty at&t router help Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

i keep trying play star fox command online problem is that my router is a WEP/WPA or what ever the (beep) it is, Now when i set the connection up through the menu it picks up a good connection then in-game it ain't picking up nothing then ok what i did is set the router's setting to shared

Good thing: It worked.

Bad thing: My mother's laptop gets disconnected wirelessly and it wont re-connect and i have to re-put back the setting so her computer can connect by using the Ethernet cord.
P.S i have a 3DS
2ND P.S How do i set the router to shared where my mother's laptop won't get knocked offline? (Cause i lie to you not she ain't going to use the cord)

2at&t router help Empty Re: at&t router help Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

did u set that wireless connection as the default connection for that laptop? that might be the problem

3at&t router help Empty Re: at&t router help Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 am

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

$H@D()W wrote:did u set that wireless connection as the default connection for that laptop? that might be the problem
How do i set it as the default connection?
(Not trying to sound like im trolling)

4at&t router help Empty Re: at&t router help Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

thonglover wrote:
$H@D()W wrote:did u set that wireless connection as the default connection for that laptop? that might be the problem
How do i set it as the default connection?
(Not trying to sound like im trolling)

click on the little computer monitor (or 2 monitors if ur usin windows xp) either that, or right click it and click on "open network sharing center" (i think) then go to "connections" and if ur network isnt there, click "add" and add that entwork from the list of networks that show up, then in doing that, i think u can set it as the default connection ( this may, or may not work for the problem ur having.....either way, u learn something new every day Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum