Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

the Doom Super pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the Doom Super pack on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:08 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend


Ive been looking for FPS games lately and i randomly stummbled upon a cool doom mod that makes doom look just like CoD MW2,
I thought that it was pretty fun and i started to try other mods, slowly i got addicted to them >_< so i decided to make a super pack.

The pack Incudes Halo, CoD MW2, Doom, Doom 2, Team fortress 2, Counter Strike 1.6, Half life 1 and skulltag. When instaled you will see all the games in a folder called Doomed Doom (Doom Of duty MW2) In your All programs folder, dont worry it still has all the games (I forgot to change the name when i made the instaler, i have another pack with just skulltag, Doom and MW2. All the games will have there own exe's and they will have the icon of the full games.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DOWNLOADS:

Super pack:
mediafire.com ?dc1btwu8x84cckt

CoD MW2, Doom 1 and skulltag (No Doom 2 mode)
mediafire.com ?16t2z7odrldh1p3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Notes:

-You have to change your controls in the in game menu, they dont come pre set.

-Some mods have special keys in the control menu

-Enable Mouse look always on for a modern FPS feel (Also change your controls for wasd movement)

-The half life mod's pickups have random fire coming out of them, i think its cause its not technicly complete

-You have the option to play each mod in either Doom 1 or 2 (All mods work for Both) SUPER PACK ONLY

-When playing in Doom 2 mode, select the last chapter for a wave mode

-Add bots to enable respawning

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More gameplay:

Spoiler:





破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

2 Re: the Doom Super pack on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Its Modern Warfare for my Netbook. XD Anyway. Thanks for the uploads. Razz




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

3 Re: the Doom Super pack on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:14 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@Supermario641996 wrote:Its Modern Warfare for my Netbook. XD Anyway. Thanks for the uploads. Razz

Did you download the right one?



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

4 Re: the Doom Super pack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
Cover me! I'm reloading!

5 Re: the Doom Super pack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Mute wrote:
@Supermario641996 wrote:Its Modern Warfare for my Netbook. XD Anyway. Thanks for the uploads. Razz

Did you download the right one?

If the Super Pack is the Updated link on your YouTube video then I have that one.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

6 Re: the Doom Super pack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@Supermario641996 wrote:
Mute wrote:
@Supermario641996 wrote:Its Modern Warfare for my Netbook. XD Anyway. Thanks for the uploads. Razz

Did you download the right one?

If the Super Pack is the Updated link on your YouTube video then I have that one.

woops, i read your post wrong, my brain was dead by the time i posted that xP



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

7 Re: the Doom Super pack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
XD I guess it was. I guess my brain is worse for understanding your question. XD




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

8 Re: the Doom Super pack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
alex, is that a halo 1 doom mod, or another halo mod for doom

9 Re: the Doom Super pack on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 am

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@$H@D()W wrote:alex, is that a halo 1 doom mod, or another halo mod for doom

A halo mod for doom



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

10 Re: the Doom Super pack on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:25 pm

$H@D()W

avatar
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Mute wrote:
@$H@D()W wrote:alex, is that a halo 1 doom mod, or another halo mod for doom

A halo mod for doom

i meant like which halo weapons does it have h1, h2, h3 etc.?

11 Re: the Doom Super pack on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@$H@D()W wrote:
Mute wrote:
@$H@D()W wrote:alex, is that a halo 1 doom mod, or another halo mod for doom

A halo mod for doom

i meant like which halo weapons does it have h1, h2, h3 etc.?

H1



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

12 Re: the Doom Super pack on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
XD I thought you said Hi for a second. I didn't like the Halo 1 mod. I thought it was too simple.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

13 Re: the Doom Super pack on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm

%ERROR%

avatar
Legend
Legend
@Supermario641996 wrote:XD I thought you said Hi for a second. I didn't like the Halo 1 mod. I thought it was too simple.

Ya, its very simple, Also they failed. The super shot gun is the sniper rifle model and sounds like the shotgun while the rail gun has the normal model and sounds like the sniper rifle, another fail is that the shotgun is just the normal shotgun but with the halo shotgun model that was supposed to be the sniper rifle.



破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

14 Re: the Doom Super pack on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Mute wrote:
@Supermario641996 wrote:XD I thought you said Hi for a second. I didn't like the Halo 1 mod. I thought it was too simple.

Ya, its very simple, Also they failed. The super shot gun is the sniper rifle model and sounds like the shotgun while the rail gun has the normal model and sounds like the sniper rifle, another fail is that the shotgun is just the normal shotgun but with the halo shotgun model that was supposed to be the sniper rifle.

XD I think that is more than a fail. Its kinda like this




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

15 Re: the Doom Super pack on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am

_shameless_

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
you gotta wonder what people think when they make doom mods sometimes

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum