Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a RS Private Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

thock321

Hero
Hero
Now before any of you say Runescape is gay, let me tell you: RS Private Servers are totally different from Runescape.

What will my RS Private Server include?
-Custom quests, Custom Main Storyline, Custom Side Storylines
-Custom Items like an E-Sword (yes from halo)
-Skills are way easier to train than runescape
-RS minigames such as - Pest Control, Barrows, Warriors Guild, Castle Wars etc. And maybe some custom ones
-Most skills working, and a PK skill
-Other stuff that im too lazy to list

This server is going to take a long while to code everything into it, but once it is near perfect, i will be hosting it so it can be played online.

My Goals:
-To have a good community
-To have a big community
-To earn money

Please support Smile And if anyone has any experience with Java or Runescape Private Servers, i would appreciate help.

2 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 am

_shameless_

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
java eh? last i tried java i got a concussion from banging my head against the wall out of frustration...i have server experience though

3 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am

thock321

Hero
Hero
I started a little on c# then started java. Im trying to make a fun server that isnt done in 5 minutes like others

4 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm

%ERROR%

Legend
Legend
Java does get annoying after a while, ive moved onto C# after java. if it wasnt for exams tommorow i would say i could help out a little but right now it's pretty much nope.avi

破壊衝動と生命についての考察
http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

5 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 pm

_shameless_

Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
yea, plain and simple java suck ass. id rather go through the trouble of porting something in c to another platform than wasting time doing all these tedious optimizations so that it runs *decent* on all platforms. good concept but doesnt work well

6 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Supermario641996

Reclaimer
Reclaimer
I played RS before. Didn't play it long. It's not the best game in the world but it wasn't bad. I didn't play it long enough to actually look into the game though.

Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

7 Re: Making a RS Private Server on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 am

thock321

Hero
Hero
RS is okay other than the fact that you need to pay to actually fully enjoy it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum