Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!







Augustine: Despondent

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Win 1 Million Dollars?

Win 1 Million Dollars, at the cost of someone dying?

40% 40% [ 2 ]
40% 40% [ 2 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Win 1 Million Dollars? on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
Would you accept the offer of 1 Million dollars, even knowing someone you don't know personally will die an agonizing death? Be Honest. Don't forget to answer the poll.

2 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.

3 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
thonglover wrote:I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.
Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the music he sings to a great extent (and that genre in particular) but I don't really even know why nobody likes him. Did he do something I haven't heard about or something? Either way, I'm just glad I'm not him, Laugh out loud.

4 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
jastolze wrote:
thonglover wrote:I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.
Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the music he sings to a great extent (and that genre in particular) but I don't really even know why nobody likes him. Did he do something I haven't heard about or something? Either way, I'm just glad I'm not him, Laugh out loud.
(inhales) HES F***ING DUMB!

Edited to remove a word that insulted someone. --Mario

5 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm

MapperTNT

avatar
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3
I Agree to these terms XD.

6 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 am

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
Please keep your opinions to your selves. We don't want fights to start. Thank you.

Edit Thongs post and deleted Jastolze post. (Sorry Jastolze)



Edited to make it not say that you guys were fighting.



Last edited by supermario641996 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

7 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
supermario641996 wrote:Please guys no fighting. Thank you.

Edit Thongs post and deleted Jastolze post. (Sorry Jastolze)
I don't believe either Thong or I were fighting. We both had our own opinions, they just happened to differ... Oh well your the admin here, :p

8 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Supermario641996

avatar
Reclaimer
Reclaimer
jastolze wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:Please guys no fighting. Thank you.

Edit Thongs post and deleted Jastolze post. (Sorry Jastolze)
I don't believe either Thong or I were fighting. We both had our own opinions, they just happened to differ... Oh well your the admin here, :p

I understand but what you said was starting a conversation that is not needed. He maybe calling someone a word that should not be used but please leave the moderating to the moderators. I just don't know how to word out what I want to say without sounding mean about it.

Edit: I changed it. Hopefully that's better.




Shhh, it's Mario.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to our community here and our Discord group here. Very Happy
http://augustine.forumotion.com/

9 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

jastolze

avatar
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3
supermario641996 wrote:
jastolze wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:Please guys no fighting. Thank you.

Edit Thongs post and deleted Jastolze post. (Sorry Jastolze)
I don't believe either Thong or I were fighting. We both had our own opinions, they just happened to differ... Oh well your the admin here, :p

I understand but what you said was starting a conversation that is not needed. He maybe calling someone a word that should not be used but please leave the moderating to the moderators. I just don't know how to word out what I want to say without sounding mean about it.

Edit: I changed it. Hopefully that's better.
I apologize if what I said came out wrong. You're right, I'm not a mod nor an admin and shouldn't have acted like one. I'm a little surprised how this poll ended up becoming somewhere to flame. Definitely not what I intended.

10 Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

thonglover

avatar
Hero
Hero
Sorry mario, we weren't fighting

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum