Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Win 1 Million Dollars?

4 posters

Win 1 Million Dollars, at the cost of someone dying?

Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_lcap40%Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_lcap40%Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_lcap20%Win 1 Million Dollars? Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Win 1 Million Dollars? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Would you accept the offer of 1 Million dollars, even knowing someone you don't know personally will die an agonizing death? Be Honest. Don't forget to answer the poll.

2Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.

3Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

thonglover wrote:I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.
Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the music he sings to a great extent (and that genre in particular) but I don't really even know why nobody likes him. Did he do something I haven't heard about or something? Either way, I'm just glad I'm not him, Laugh out loud.

4Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

jastolze wrote:
thonglover wrote:I'd Pick that cunt JB, Everybody hates him.
Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the music he sings to a great extent (and that genre in particular) but I don't really even know why nobody likes him. Did he do something I haven't heard about or something? Either way, I'm just glad I'm not him, Laugh out loud.
(inhales) HES F***ING DUMB!

Edited to remove a word that insulted someone. --Mario

5Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

I Agree to these terms XD.

Win 1 Million Dollars? Jbrb1

6Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Please keep your opinions to your selves. We don't want fights to start. Thank you.

Edit Thongs post and deleted Jastolze post. (Sorry Jastolze)

Edited to make it not say that you guys were fighting.

Last edited by supermario641996 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

7Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

supermario641996 wrote:Please guys no fighting. Thank you.

I don't believe either Thong or I were fighting. We both had our own opinions, they just happened to differ... Oh well your the admin here, :p

8Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

jastolze wrote:

I don't believe either Thong or I were fighting. We both had our own opinions, they just happened to differ... Oh well your the admin here, :p

I understand but what you said was starting a conversation that is not needed. He maybe calling someone a word that should not be used but please leave the moderating to the moderators. I just don't know how to word out what I want to say without sounding mean about it.

Edit: I changed it. Hopefully that's better.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

9Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

supermario641996 wrote:
jastolze wrote:

I understand but what you said was starting a conversation that is not needed. He maybe calling someone a word that should not be used but please leave the moderating to the moderators. I just don't know how to word out what I want to say without sounding mean about it.

Edit: I changed it. Hopefully that's better.
I apologize if what I said came out wrong. You're right, I'm not a mod nor an admin and shouldn't have acted like one. I'm a little surprised how this poll ended up becoming somewhere to flame. Definitely not what I intended.

10Win 1 Million Dollars? Empty Re: Win 1 Million Dollars? Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Sorry mario, we weren't fighting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum