Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is very weird

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is very weird Empty This is very weird Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Why have people stopped posting right after the forum's color changed?

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

2This is very weird Empty Re: This is very weird Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

I think its your web browser Dude

3This is very weird Empty Re: This is very weird Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

supermario641996 wrote:Why have people stopped posting right after the forum's color changed?
You're probably just a little paranoid... or not. I was wondering about the color of the forums, too. It's not your web browser, either. Unless something happened to firefox as of lately that made it change the color, then...
Also, who pays for this site to run? Or is this a free forum? I really want my own, too. Very Happy

4This is very weird Empty Re: This is very weird Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 pm

MapperTNT

MapperTNT
Colonel Grade 3
Colonel Grade 3

It changed??? Shocked

5This is very weird Empty Re: This is very weird Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

jastolze wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:Why have people stopped posting right after the forum's color changed?
You're probably just a little paranoid... or not. I was wondering about the color of the forums, too. It's not your web browser, either. Unless something happened to firefox as of lately that made it change the color, then...
Also, who pays for this site to run? Or is this a free forum? I really want my own, too. Very Happy

I'm on Google Chrome so it's not Firefox. This Forum is completely free. It was made off www.forumotion.com by Mexi.

The reason why I'm paranoid is because I'm an Admin and there has been no explanation for the color change as of yet. I was worried that it was hacked and posting was disabled by another source. It just happened to be a coincidence that everyone stopped posting everyday right after the color change and you guys just helped me prove it so thank you.

EDIT:
TNTMSMT wrote:It changed??? Shocked

it did. The grey on the home page and topic list pages turned to black.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]