Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rest in peace, Michael Duncan.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Empty Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 am

jastolze

jastolze
Brigadier Grade 3
Brigadier Grade 3

Most of you have probably seen the movie The Green Mile, or a show called The Finder. One of the major characters actor, Michael Duncan died just yesterday. (September 3rd) I can proudly say he was one of my top 5 favorite actors, and come to find out, he died of cardiac arrest. I'm creating this topic in memory of him, and to get any thoughts on your favorite movie/show he played in.

2Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Empty Re: Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

R.I.PR.I.PR.I.PR.I.P

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

3Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Empty Re: Rest in peace, Michael Duncan. Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Rest in Peace, Michael Duncan, May The lord be with you, You will be missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum