Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What I have to try to sleep threw

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What I have to try to sleep threw Empty What I have to try to sleep threw Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

This usually goes on for 1-3 hours and is almost everyday. (Some times multiple times in one night and is usually at the time I was about to go to bed. Coincidence?)  My uncle sits there and 'clears' his throat and is nose.  It's very grows and gets me sick to the stomach every time.  Today we catch him screwing that up at the end of the video.  Anyway, today this went on from 12:30 AM-2:10 AM  Hidden camera for the win.  (You can see threw parts of my wall so I was you know...meow)
[I REMOVED THE VIDEO BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE]
The video is unlisted and that's why it's a link.

The sooner he moves the better so I can sleep at night.

The scabs on my arm are left over from a damn heat rash.  Hate those damn things.  Itch like meow.

[EDIT]

I'm still awake.  It's 3:11 AM and  HE'S DOING IT AGAIN.
[EDIT]
Time to try to sleep. By the way, it get's growser and growser the longer he does it.  After this I may kill my self.  Who knows.  Meow you later!

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum